Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Re Steve Waggott

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
I realise I've only heard him speak (in an official capacity that is) once at a Bromley meeting and I sat on the same table for lunch as him at Birmingham City but understandably didn't get into much of a conversation with him....so my knowledge is I agree somewhat limited.
I just want to say that the guy is in a difficult situation....stepping into PV's shoes is something that anyone would find it nigh on impossible to do and for the life of me I can't understand that 'right from the word go' there seemed to be some antipathy and hostility towards his appointment.
There seems to be a creeping campaign....if that's the right word to kind of undermine him, and I think from a fair few folk who have never even met the guy...he's an easy target in some ways. I personaly think it's most unfair....that is based upon what I know of the guy....others who know him better may think otherwise of course.
He's no PV...then again who could be....give the guy a break folks...he's not a bad fella 'as far as I can make out' that is and has taken over the reigns at a most unfortunate time and has had to oversee the laying off of some very loyal and well thought of staff, which also leaves him smack bang in the firing line.
Rather him than me to be honest!

Soory I could have and possibly should have, put this in the other thread.

Comments

• Couldn't you of put this in the Steve Waggot thread??
  • edited May 2009
    Bit unfair to sink this..... I made a genuine mistake.
  • Thanks for that Bart...Ta very mooch.
  • The plebs though want bread and circuses and woe betide anyone who doesn't give them that...It was true in the era of the Roman Empire, and it's still true today.

The problems with Charlton lay elsewhere than at the door of the CEO, unless it was his decision to employ Dowie, Uncle Les, Pards and then Parky...
  • No big deal tho is it Sound as.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Bit unfair to sink this..... I made a genuine mistake.[/quote]

You re not allowed to make mistakes here.

next time you will be banned

You should know that

Gets more and more like our Stewards on here
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Bit unfair to sink this..... I made a genuine mistake.

You re not allowed to make mistakes here.

next time you will be banned

You should know that

Gets more and more like our Stewards on here

christ, what you moaning about ?

there is already a thread about Waggott. The post here was copied and added to that thread, and then this one sunk, so that the same conversation doesn't get fragmented.

Fcuking hell, people seem to be queueing up to put the boot in of late
  • I like sinked threads the best