Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

................. on toast Top Three

No question Toast should only have

1 ) Strawberry Jam on it

2 ) Poached eggs two

3 ) One tin of beans with Daddy sauce

Anything else is out of order

Comments

• cheese with worcester sauce love it
  • Marmite every time
  • best thing to do is make a regular jam sandwich and then grill it on both sides.

My nan used to make this for me all the time - she called it Frizzly Dick - and I still love it now.
  • Cheese

Egg

Jam
  • Skippy peanut butter rocks. but cheese on toast all day long, today i am having cheese on toast topped with gurkin relish mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

'i love cheese on toast' is one of my good mates sayings!!
  • Cheese on toast delux with beans and a poached egg
  • Devilled lamds kidneys !
  • Chicken Dansak, rice, bombay aloo, sag bhaji, peshwari nan and don't bother eating the toast!
  • edited May 2009
      Cheese and Worcester Sauce Cheesey Beans Chilli Beans
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Honey

Yes treacle?
  • Butter & Marmalade

Beans

Tuna & Cheese with Worcester sauce.

(In reverse order.)
  • whoah what's going on?????
  • The other day i had Cheese on toast, i fried some mushrooms in some garlic and parsley butter i make and store in the freezer, when they were cooked i threw in some halves of cherry tomatoes to soak up the butter, then whacked that on top of the cheese which was on the toast then under the grill, bit of salt on the mushroom and toms, then black pepper (freshly ground of course) over the top of the finished article. Yum scrum.
  • you really are getting into this cooking lark!
  • Been cooking for ages, only now i am an unemployed bum i get to do more!!!
  • if you had to be a bit cook like then.... suggest bacon and banana toasty stunning !!!
  • Cheese

Marmalade

Butter

I do like a bit of fried bread and what used to be called Gypsy Bread. Fried in egg. Umm.
  • poached eggs with salt. has to be no. 1.

then some mushrooms.

and peanut butter on a non weekend day.
  • King toastie is Peanut Butter, Bacon and Banana - absolutely, unequivocably awesome

For regular toast - marmite, raspberry jam, lemon curd and cheese on beans rule.
  • Sponsored links:

• Butter and strawberry jam on toast for breakfast

Melted brie and red onion chutney on toast or the classic beans on toast at all other times!
  • Here is a top tip for those of you who have a spread on your toast - marmite,jam,peanut butter etc.
    Put the toast into your mouth upside down so the jam... is tongue side down rather than roof of the mouth side up. You will find it tastes much nicer.
  • The blond one from the Apprentice.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]cheese with worcester sauce love it[/quote]

Oh yes dripping in it
  • Soooooo beans on toast was an old one that mixed with chili and cheese became food of the gods.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Soooooo beans on toast was an old one that mixed with chili and cheese became food of the gods.

Fantastic.
  • Pâté de foie gras
  • Curb_It said:

poached eggs with salt. has to be no. 1.

then some mushrooms.

and peanut butter on a non weekend day.

Sorry mushrooms must be banned for good, why do you eat mould? Disgusting!
  • Pâté beans avocado
  • Marmite

Cathedral City

Heinz Baked Beans