Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Life becoming an obsession

BDLBDL
edited May 2009 in Not Sports Related
Bad enough getting withdrawal symptoms when I've not been on here for over 4 hours, but to start dreaming about it?

Lookie, you're not planning to change the layout are you?

Bloody bizarre!

Comments

• Well you can't leave it there Big Dave. Tell us more, am good at analysing dreams ;-)
  • seriously BDL, get some therapy. :-)
  • Lookie was planning to change the display colours and make it look like the old netaddicks.

We were all sat round a table, next thing I know we're in the middle of a forest.

And no I'm not on medication and no I didn't eat cheese last night before bedtime!
  • MCSMCS
    edited May 2009
    Lol BDL, thats funny.

Dreams are well mental ain't they!!

I had one a while back, still remember it really vividly, i went palace away but palace away was this massive nightclub in the grounds of a castle. very bizarre!!
  • LOL!!!!

Incredebly rare that i remember my dreams but i reckon this site would feature quite regularly if i did
  • I had a dream that I fell down a manhole into a sewer pipe and was washed down to the middle of no where. I couldn't climb out and was covered in all sorts of crap. I heard some voices so grabbed the trumpet that was nearby, in order to alert them (rather than shouting help?!). I blew the trumpet and a turd flew out like a cruise missile. I then suddenly woke up.
  • I cant wait for Nathan to add to this thread :)
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I had a dream that I fell down a manhole into a sewer pipe and was washed down to the middle of no where. I couldn't climb out and was covered in all sorts of crap. I heard some voices so grabbed the trumpet that was nearby, in order to alert them (rather than shouting help?!). I blew the trumpet and a turd flew out like a cruise missile. I then suddenly woke up.

when i was a young girl i had a stay a long stay the Brook hospital - there was a kid on my ward who had fallen down a manhole. He was in a solitary room cordoned off as he had gone a fair few miles through the sewers. I remember thinking of him as the lurgy kid and was scared of him. the details are vague but god love him it werent nice to hear him cry blocked off from the outside world. his visitors had to mask up the works.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I had a dream that I fell down a manhole into a sewer pipe and was washed down to the middle of no where. I couldn't climb out and was covered in all sorts of crap. I heard some voices so grabbed the trumpet that was nearby, in order to alert them (rather than shouting help?!). I blew the trumpet and a turd flew out like a cruise missile. I then suddenly woke up.

Can't wait for KBslittlesis to analyse this one ;-)

And Curb-it, what a terrible story...poor kid.
  • edited May 2009
    Im going picture cold turkey.. havnt unleashed any images since i was made redundant... starting to get the shakes now...

trainspotting_renton.gif
  • Sponsored links:

• A few months ago I dreamt I was playing on the right wing and remember putting over a great cross with my right boot before ..CRASH ...I ended up on the floor . Honest ! Kinda woke up in mid air just before my b*m hit the ground.

Wish I knew if that great cross resulted in a goal....

Had to visit the osteopath next day.
  • [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]A few months ago I dreamt I was playing on the right wing and remember putting over a great cross with my right boot before ..CRASH ...I ended up on the floor . Honest ! Kinda woke up in mid air just before my b*m hit the ground.

Wish I knew if that great cross resulted in a goal....

Had to visit the osteopath next day.

I'm sure you are allowed to say BUM on here, Fanny !!!
  • You can't say Arse though so instead.......................

jackstartled.img_assist_custom.jpg
  • I'm always dreaming of a particular right winger Fanny & his crosses usually result in a goal. I also dream of a particular left back but that's a different story & not for publication ;-)
  • Thanks for the advice guys. Wasn't sure what the rules were .

Are you sure it's OK to be called Fanny ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]I'm always dreaming of a particular right winger Fanny & his crosses usually result in a goal. I also dream of a particular left back but that's a different story & not for publication ;-)

Why do you dream about Ben Thatcher?:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Thanks for the advice guys. Wasn't sure what the rules were .

Are you sure it's OK to be called Fanny ?

sure, it's different, could be something boring like Joan or Jean (smiley, winky thing)
  • Ah Friend or Defoe, you clearly are worried about something. Seeing the amount of excrement flying about, i'd say it was probably about your prize cucumber that you've been lovingly growing for this year harvest festival. Either that or just up shit creek mate. As for you BDL, there is no hope. 3 Our Father's & a Glory Be for you fella!
  • Dear KBls (isn't that a mid-west radio station ?).
    I dreamt my football team were taken over then I woke up.
    What does all this mean ?
    Regards MOG.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Dear KBls (isn't that a mid-west radio station ?).
    I dreamt my football team were taken over then I woke up.
    What does all this mean ?
    Regards MOG.

You're as deluded as the rest of us then!
  • Sponsored links:

• BDL, If only you knew..............

;-)
  • It means MOG, that you are a glass half full person...........................

live, love, laugh & be happy

x
  • Can't afford half at the moment.....
  • Thats ok, buy the other half then......
  • Ok, another weird dream but with an exciting outcome. Bear with me. I 'm on Woolwich Common at the junction of Ha Ha road and repository Road, checking peoples passes. I get a call from Rothko telling me the takeover has gone through. I find myself rushing down towards Woolwich and end up going into a sports shop and getting them to turn on Sky Sports news. After going through every channel we eventually get on to the channel and they confirm it's happened. I then wake up.

What I want to know is how Rothers got my number?
  • More spookily, i believe by that junction is by where Rothko lives. Perhaps he saw you walking past and thought it would be fun to play silly buggers !
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Ok, another weird dream but with an exciting outcome. Bear with me. I 'm on Woolwich Common at the junction of Ha Ha road and repository Road, checking peoples passes. I get a call from Rothko telling me the takeover has gone through. I find myself rushing down towards Woolwich and end up going into a sports shop and getting them to turn on Sky Sports news. After going through every channel we eventually get on to the channel and they confirm it's happened. I then wake up.

What I want to know is how Rothers got my number?

Sounds like across between Life on Mars & Ashes to Ashes.
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]just up shit creek mate.
    Damn you are good at this!