Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The "Blame" take your pick from

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Richard Murray, Curbs, Dowie, Les Reed, The new Supporters Director, Kish, Curbs again, Reg Varney, Kish again, Mills, Faye, Hughes....... BUT where is the Medical Department mentioned?

We've had more twanged hamstrings this season than Pete Townshend has smashed guitars throughout The Who's lifetime! It is essentially injuries, especially early on, and mainly to the new signings that have done for us.

So.... what I want to know is firstly what sort of medical (or lack thereof) did our new signings undertake before we committed to them? Secondly, if the medicals were as rigorous as they should have been, what is Harbin doing differently in training to cause these problems?

Comments

• Options
    MCSMCS
    edited December 2006
    Players to blame, end of. They have been shit, FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Players to blame, end of. They have been shit, FACT.

Agreed 100%. You can blame the tactics or motivation or whatever of Reed but when the players on the pitch cant do the easy things then you cant blame anyone else imo.
  • Options
    "Players to blame, end of. They have been shit, FACT."

Ollie I have been reading hundreds of lengthy well articulated (and some not so) posts on here, and the e-mail list. But for me you have just summed up the real problem in 10 words.
  • Options
    Bring back Sue Townsend, she'll sort em out. This new Supporters' Director is too lilly-livered to stand up to these prancing pre-Madonnas! Say what you may, but our Sue ran a tight ship and we're now paying the price for the way we treated her at the last election. Sad but true.
  • Options
    The blame:- A badly appointed successor to Curbs I'm afraid. The rest has just snowballed from that. I hate to think it, but would we have made that appointment if it wasn't going to upset Simon Jordan so much?
  • Options
    Whoever signed Traore, Faye and Diawara IMHO none of them good enough, Diawara looks good but he is to blame for 2 goals already in the few games he's played and at this level 2 goals can mean 6 points.