Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The best team from Scotland......

edited May 2009 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options
    No. This is the best team from Scotland.

1: John Hewie (Yeah I know born in SA, but he did represent Scotland many times and yes he played in goal for us once ala Steve Brown!)

2: Greg Shields
    3: Mark Reid
    4: Alan Campbell
    5: Joe McLaughlin
    6: Stuart Balmer

7: Ralph Milne (For comedy factor)
    8: Iain Ferguson (one game against Derby in 1990 on loan)
    9: Jim Melrose
    10: Chris Iwelumo
    11: Colin Walsh
  • Options
    Surely you would start with Willie Duff in goal!
  • Options
    Forgot about him!!!!
  • Options
    Charlie wright
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    colin hendry
  • Options
    Jimmy Gauld
  • Options
    Who is Colin Hedrey?
  • Options
    hendry i mean red in se8 lol
  • Options
    I don't think he ever played for us.
  • Options
    I would definitely find a place in attack for Matt Tees.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he played in euro 96, gazza kick the ball over his head to score, he played for blackburn rovers mate.

who matt tees play for? what bout colin calderwood?
  • Options
    there was a forward we had on loan i think from the Gers he played at Lincoln in the league cup, cant remember his name.
  • Options
    i aint got a clue who that is, it recent goonerhater?
  • Options
    Who did Matt Tees play for! Along with Ray Tracey, he was one half of one of the best strike pairings we ever had.
  • Options
    I had no idea that such an infamous player, Jimmy Gauld, once played for us!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]there was a forward we had on loan i think from the Gers he played at Lincoln in the league cup, cant remember his name.

John MacDonald.
  • Options
    i was asking because i didnt know, only been following charlton this season.
    so history and that i aint got a clue on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick27[/cite]colin hendry

I think you mean John Hendry. Striker on loan from Spurs in 1992. Scored the winner against the Spanners.
  • Options
    colin hendry i mean, he played for blackburn rovers, centre back. in euro 96 gazza kicked the ball over his head to score ormiston addick,
    dont you remember him mate?
  • Options
    Hard to disagree with the instigator of this thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick27[/cite]colin hendry i mean, he played for blackburn rovers, centre back. in euro 96 gazza kicked the ball over his head to score ormiston addick,
    dont you remember him mate?

Yes, I know who Colin Hendry is but I thought this was supposed to be about Scots who had played for Charlton. Colin Hendry, sadly, never did.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Who did Matt Tees play for! Along with Ray Tracey, he was one half of one of the best strike pairings we ever had.

Better than Leary and Firmani....ermmmm I don't think so somehow...good as they were!
  • Options
    John Kiers on the bench