Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkinson`s Contract

I thought he was only contracted till the end of the season ? So he is available to ANYONE out there !! Quick we need someone to review his record and then offer him a job ! oooooooooooooooooooo bolloxxxx

mind you if he aint the manager who the hell is and why aint we herd if he is or isnt ------------------unless OMG its true Keith Moon who once appeared at The Valley is taking over.

Comments

• Options
    Dowie should be free now.

Or perhaps it's going to be Gordon Strachan.
  • Options
    his contract runs until June 2010, so he's here for at least another year.

get used to it.
  • Options
    But his contract is for Assistant Manager. He was appointed as Manager until the end of season. He is now assistant again unless appointed as Manager by the board again ! My guess is that the board will just not bother to announce him as manager and hope we don`t notice. He will be in charge next season is all I know.
  • Options
    he wont be here come the start of the season FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]he wont be here come the start of the season FACT

Then why has he not departed already. Makes no sense.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2009
    Because he is still assistant manager and the new manager (alan curbishley) might want to keep him on in that position...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]he wont be here come the start of the season FACT

Then why has he not departed already. Makes no sense.

Spot on SHG, none of this situation makes any sense.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I don't think anyone on here can be certain that Parkinson or any players will definitely be here next season. If we was going shouldn't we have heard something by now?
  • Options
    The Valley information black hole mystery !
  • Options
    Blimey this is like being on a carousel, we keep on going around and around and no one has an answer .. suggest we just wait and see.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Blimey this is like being on a carousel, we keep on going around and around and no one has an answer .. suggest we just wait and see.

Wheres the fun in that ?
  • Options
    he wont be manager next season FACT
  • Options
    I do so hope you are right Steve, I really do.
  • Options
    He has a contract with the club until June 2010-FACT

In what capacity? No one knows until Richard Murray or someone from the board of directors clarifies the situation. After the Norwich game Parkinson stated that he does not know if he will be in charge next season and to date there still has been no statement from the club or Parkinson since.
  • Options
    parkinson may do well from start of a season, without geting thrown in the deep end.
    i dont think he is to blame, besides would anyone else want to come to us with no money to spend.
    what do you guys think?

if he does go maybe kinsella will step up.
  • Options
    Parky has a year to run on his ASSISTANT manager's contract and maybe the new guy will be happy to keep him on in that role for his first season for a bit of consistancy. However, maybe the new guy won't be happy with that and Parky and Minty will have to thrash out a payoff. Maybe Parky himself might not be happy with this and ask for a mutual parting of the waves. Whatever he WON'T be Manager. LOCKED ON NAILED ON FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Parky has a year to run on his ASSISTANT manager's contract and maybe the new guy will be happy to keep him on in that role for his first season for a bit of consistancy. However, maybe the new guy won't be happy with that and Parky and Minty will have to thrash out a payoff. Maybe Parky himself might not be happy with this and ask for a mutual parting of the waves. Whatever he WON'T be Manager. LOCKED ON NAILED ON FACT.

I don't understand how Parky can go from manager back to assistant, it's basically a demotion. It doesn't make any sense, it's not as though he was just caretaker for a couple of games, it was for half a season. No matter what was said at the time, Parky is still our manager and I'm sure he'll either remain in that position or will go.
  • Options
    locked on nailed on fact, good phrase largeaddick;O) who would come to us though, any ideas?
  • Options
    Maybe Parky's contract has been terninated but he keeps on coming back to his old job day in day out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick27[/cite]locked on nailed on fact, good phrase largeaddick;O) who would come to us though, any ideas?

you'd be surprised.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that parky in the pic SE7 expat? haha.

thanks large addick
  • Options
    yeah mate, sacked, no more cheques but keeps on coming back but no one tells him hehe
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Parky has a year to run on his ASSISTANT manager's contract and maybe the new guy will be happy to keep him on in that role for his first season for a bit of consistancy. However, maybe the new guy won't be happy with that and Parky and Minty will have to thrash out a payoff. Maybe Parky himself might not be happy with this and ask for a mutual parting of the waves. Whatever he WON'T be Manager. LOCKED ON NAILED ON FACT.

I don't understand how Parky can go from manager back to assistant, it's basically a demotion. It doesn't make any sense, it's not as though he was just caretaker for a couple of games, it was for half a season. No matter what was said at the time, Parky is still our manager and I'm sure he'll either remain in that position or will go.

not demotion. He has been working on his Assistant Managers contract and that is what he is as he has merely been holding the fort, keeping the seat warm, whatever. If he doesn't like it he can always resign and save us the 150k.
  • Options
    he arrives bright and early for work and no one tells him lol.
    before you know it he will be taking the role of the bloke that us to direct traffic by the blackwall tunnel.
    he keep coming back to lol.