Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Come on Burnley!

win this this for Iain Hume

Comments

• They're doing their best: what a cracking goal!
  • Another blinder
    (tho not as good as SuperClive's).
  • Ref (Mike Dean) getting loads of decisions wrong.
  • Up the Clarets.
  • Stupid boy.

Sent off for two bookings. For two deliberate handballs.

In 11 minutes of being on the pitch.
  • The hairs are standing up on my neck just listening to the end of this on the radio.
  • CLARET ALL OVER THE PLACE!
  • Excellent, they've done it, totally deserved- congratulations to Burnley.
  • Good on them. 61 games this season and the 37 year old alexander has played in every one of them.

Brings back some great memories.

I'm sure Sheff Utd will now sue the ref. ;-)
  • Best footballing side in the Championship this season, they deserve it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Burnley vs. Blackburn next year. Tasty.
  • 23 players 61 games-------stunning. They fully deserve their days in the sun.
  • edited May 2009
    Makes a mockery of our 234 players used to take us no further than 24th! Big work needed in the summer, I want day's like the Burnley fans are having and going to have all over again.
  • says it all smallest squad 3rd lowest average attendance,cracking manager,who I have on good authority applied for Alan Pardew's job.Take note the Charlton board,have a good look around don't rush it,but find the right man.That is why we should have let curbs serve his final year and made bloody sure the right man took over.Our problem was we panicked once Billy Davis turned us down.Any way getting away from the subject well bloody done Burnley as Inspector says a very good footballing side who thoroughly deserve it.They challenged on all fronts not fielding weakened sides.

CRACKIN HISTORY NOT THE NICEST OF FANS BUT WELL DONE
  • Well done Dingles.

Graham Alexander, wot a fella.
  • well done burnley ... putting my money on Burnley and Hull to come down.
  • When I started watching football in 60/61 Burnley were one of the top teams in the country. Well done and good luck next season.
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]win this this for Iain Hume
    Had to check as I wasn't sure, but he plays for Barnsley. Pleased for them as I wanted to see them go up, another new team in the Prem (who haven't been there before). Coyle's done a great job (small squad, something we should learn from) including the cup runs.
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]who I have on good authority applied for Alan Pardew's job.

Worried about the compensation, idea of stealing someone else's manager or did the board always have the idea of giving Parkinson the job after Pardew and really wanted to give him a go, perhaps because he already knew the club and players?
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]win this this for Iain Hume
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]win this this for Iain Hume
    Had to check as I wasn't sure, but he plays for Barnsley. Pleased for them as I wanted to see them go up, another new team in the Prem (who haven't been there before). Coyle's done a great job (small squad, something we should learn from) including the cup runs.
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]who I have on good authority applied for Alan Pardew's job.

Worried about the compensation, idea of stealing someone else's manager or did the board always have the idea of giving Parkinson the job after Pardew and really wanted to give him a go, perhaps because he already knew the club and players?

I think what he meant was that Hume got injured against them because of that thug Morgan.
  • what a shame Sheff Utd didn't go up, would have been interesting to see them down Upton Park LOL

Well done Burnley well deserved IMO
  • Sponsored links:

• Fair do's to them - they're giving free Prem League season tickets next year to this year's ST holders.
    Now why does CAFC never come up with great ideas like that?............;o)

http://football.uk.reuters.com/uk/news/SP486897.php
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Ref (Mike Dean) getting loads of decisions wrong.

I saw the replays and saw only 1 penalty shout as questionable - not wrong but questionable!
  • According to the BBC:

Owen Coyle is expected to be the new Celtic manager by the end of the week
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]According to the BBC:

Owen Coyle is expected to be the new Celtic manager by the end of the week
    he cam eout this morning saying the only way he would leave burnely is if he was sacked
  • He might get sacked for talking to Celtic!
  • Did anyone see in London Lite last night the text message from a Millwall fan saying how disappointed the press must be that there wasnt any trouble or misbehavin fans. Obviously hadnt been on the Millwall forums where they were slagiing off their own 'support' for causing trouble left right and centre.