Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well, what do you reckon.....????

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
Good result today.

Here's to Charlton and Leeds taking 6 points each from Millwall next season.

BTW. What's happening with The Kandol situation? Ive not heard that he has returned to us or whether you are trying to sign him (or perhaps a season long loan deal).
I do have a feeling Beckford will be gone this summer. He has been offered a contract but his agent is making him stall to sign it by the looks of things. Kandol looks to happy down South anyway.

Comments

• Options
    Great result Spainboy. There is a news black hole at The Valley at the moment. You probably know more about us than we do.
  • Options
    I would of thought it was Delph that you were more likely to lose than Beckford? Thought he was the next big thing a few months back.

I doubt you will loan him to us now we in the same league trying to achieve the same goal of getting promoted.
  • Options
    Fantastic result, heres to the 6pts!
  • Options
    I think the Kandol situation will be resolved once the managerial situation is sorted. Much like everyone else.

Personally, I'd show Kandol the door.
  • Options
    Bloody tough division next season Leeds, Millwall, Norwich, Saints, Dons ... not going to b easy for anyof us. How are the finances at Leeds these days?
  • Options
    Well, we never seem to spend much. I think Delph will stay. Clearly still has a lot to learn and has been average recently. Losing a 34 goal to 36 game striker will be our biggest loss if Bates doesn't meet Beckford's agent's demands which is unlikely in my opinion. Strikers like that are rare and I hope he realises that.
    Not too optimistic about next season especially with what teams are coming down.