Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Starting to come around to this relegation lark.

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
Gillingham, Brighton, Millwall, Swindon, Southampton, Norwich, Southend, Brentford, Wycombe, MK Dons, Leyton Orient, Exeter, Bristol Rovers, Yeovil, Colchester all to look forward to next season in the League One South! Carlisle and Leeds im looking forward to as well.

As of now I have finally turned the corner and am now firmly looking forward to next season!

(although I will be a lot happier when the ticket office rectify me season ticket payment problem.)

Comments

• Options
    But it looks like its going to be a hard div to get out of now!
  • Options
    Take Peterborough out Frank they went up pal!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Take Peterborough out Frank they went up pal!

So they did, my optimism blinded me. Not used to it! Still a healthy line up though.
  • Options
    Not happy to be in Division 3 but I can't wait to get started and try and get back to the Championship, if we go up I will say- Not happy to be in the Championship but I can't wait to get started to try and get back into the Premier League, bypassing a stagnant Crystal Polyps on the way.