Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tamer Hassan - "I'm a huge Millwall fan me"

"I'm a big believer that you should support lower league clubs although most of us in the lower leagues also follow a Premier League club.

"Mine is Chelsea, and I have become good friends with John Terry, Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole and Joe Cole, which makes it easier to get tickets."

What a pwopa geezer..........

Comments

• Options
    who he ?
  • Options
    Nobby actor in all the Football Factory etc stuff. Danny Dyer's bessie mate.

Also owns Greenwich Borough FC
  • Options
    Millwall & Chelsea - Just what you'd expect.
  • Options
    How similar both clubs are though.

Chelsea - Just a rich Millwall!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]who he ?[/quote]

Agree!
  • Options
    Tamer Hassan - "I'm a huge Millwall prick me"
  • Options
    Tosser, he drinks in Petts Wood, I'll have a word with him the next time I see him.
  • Options
    who are millwall?
  • Options
    Next time I see him in Tesco pushing his trolley around I'm gonna give him a slap

And then run like hell
  • Options
    RaDiCaL

He really does know his football that fella, i think i might have a second team aswell, eeerrr, i know..........WALES, im going to have wales as my second team, yeah got a nice ring to it that.

Who do you support mate? "charlton, but when they are'nt doing to well, i follow wales, they are my second team like, you know how it is"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he does not own greenwich boro any more and by the end of July there ground will be gone aswell i think fair view homes have bought it they have a new management team plus will be ground sharing with homesdale fc
  • Options
    You notice that every one of his friends is a 'pal'

Shat it you mugs.
  • Options
    What a complete foreskin the man is.
  • Options
    I liked him- but not the character he played, in The Business.

At the moment, anyone who has ever been past the Toolbox on the train is coming out as a Millwall die hard.

I know of one family of 4 who have never been to see Millwall play at home but are all off to Wembley. A Millwall 'family' apparently so it's ok.
  • Options
    I saw him on Soccer AM with DD.

Awful.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I saw him on Soccer AM with DD.

Awful.

Plastic hard man, him & Dyer both believe they are pwopa geezers because they act the parts in films, complete tools.
  • Options
    saw him standing outside the bull in chisers last year. The area is going down the pan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Tosser, he drinks in Petts Wood, I'll have a word with him the next time I see him.

Lol George you do make me laugh!! Anyone would think your a big fella who would scare Hassan, not a harry potter lookylikey!! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Tosser, he drinks in Petts Wood, I'll have a word with him the next time I see him.

Lol George you do make me laugh!! Anyone would think your a big fella who would scare Hassan, not a harry potter lookylikey!! ;-)
    I'll turn him in to a frog or something! ;-)
  • Options
    All I know is he hasn't put money into GBFC. The facilites at the ground are nothing short of awful, no shower, everything falling apart, desperately poor flood lights and wonky pitch markings. It also states quite openly the players do not get paid for playing for the club so basically it is skint. Maybe a move away would be the best idea as they could do with the money the sale would generate although Holmsdale (near Bromley) isn't overly local to where they play near the Yorkshire Grey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So now it's Millwall, Chelsea AND West Ham!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamer_Hassan
  • Options
    See him drinking in the City quite often.

He does have something in common with the part he plays in the business, sniff sniff...
  • Options
    Electrocute him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]He does have something in common with the part he plays in the business, sniff sniff...
    I've noticed that as well.
  • Options
    He's got a cold ?
  • Options
    Adam! We need a photo of this tool so he can be given a wide berth at all times please.