Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leadenhall market

Just in case any of you city folk are around tomorrow lunchtime I have a stall at Leadenhall Market selling some of my photography and attempting to earn a few extra pennies. Feel free to come down in your lunch hour and have a nose.

Comments

• Options
    Where Leadenhall Market ?

(I know.......Leadenhall............)
  • Options
    nice one Greg, i'll pop down and say hello mate
  • Options
    what time u finishing as may slip over in afternoon to say hi and then i can have afew a not go back to work...........you on the cobbles........
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    It's just off Bishopsgate near the Lloyds building (if thats what you were asking). See you tomorrow AFKA

We should be there from 11 until about 3 maybe even 4.

On the cobbles I believe slap bang in the middle where the crossroad bit is.
  • Options
    AKFA let me know if you're going - my boss out for the day so i might be able to pop down for a bit after my class.

tho im out tonight so this may all change.

i got no dosh blackheath to spend tho.
  • Options
    That's alright. You can just come down then come back on here and tell everyone how amazing my photos are! ;-) publicity can be as good as a sale sometimes!
  • Options
    I'll be there Greg.

You might get some Politicians as customers and they can put it on their expenses :o)
  • Options
    Damn, off on holiday tomorrow otherwise I'd have popped down.

Good luck Greg, hope it goes well mate
  • Options
    I'm actually in town tomorrow for a meeting about my impending redundancy - I shall see if I can swing by that route and take a look.
  • Options
    Good luck, Greg ....... obviously I'm in the wrong part of the country to pop along, otherwise I would - but let me know how it goes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you get a discount if you are wearing a CharltonLife badge ?
    And no nipping of to the Lamb or The New Moon though !!!
  • Options
    I'm sure I can give a fiver off anyone who declares to me that they are from Charlton Life but I want proof! A Derby ticket stub, proof of an impending takeover, or a letter from their shrink about their depression that's occurred in the last 12 months. Any of those will be sufficient. There are 3 of us doing it. Im the one who's closer to 30 than 50. Sorry you cant make it Medders. You couldv'e picked up a few tips ;-)