Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

IF you are going to Boro'

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
I salute you. I don't mind long away trips to see us lose but I object to it when I know in advance that the team can't be arsed. For once I'll be happy shopping instead.

Comments

• For once I will not be going either, have decided to see my family who will be on an Xmas break in Dorset
  • 92 ticket's sold thus far.
  • No one should go, the team won't notice.
  • Is it really only that number?

Blimey.

No queue for a beer I suppose.

Come on a free bus/train/plane, we only come on a free bus/train/plane...
  • "92 ticket's sold thus far."

For all I love Charlton Athletic FC, those 92 people have got passion that I have not got. Or they are completely certifiable ..........................
  • they're mental
  • [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]For once I will not be going either, have decided to see my family who will be on an Xmas break in Dorset

Where abouts fella? Fancy a pint ;)
  • Hardcore.........
  • I'm going on Saturday and to be honest i'm concerned for my sanity. There is genuinely no justification for anyone going to this game.My only conclusion is that I am actually addicted to Charlton Athletic.I don't want to go,i've got better things to do etc etc,when people say me to 'well just don't go then' i say 'well i have to be there cos if i wasn't there i'd only be fretting how we were getting on.' So it's better for me to be there.But I am a sad, sad man.
    I don't think it makes anyone a better fan if they go to this game,like I said i just think i'm so hooked i have no choice.I wish i didn't feel this way because it's an expensive addiction to have.BUT if we win,well all those journeys since we last won away will be worth it..
  • I can recommend a psychiatrist
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2006
    Well it is last chance saloon and if we win you will be ecstatic!!

Good on you. And Boro are in almost as much of a mess as we are, so who knows?

IF we do win, I would feel pretty sorry for all you hardy fans who have suffered many away games this year and then missed out on the big one you had been waiting for :-o
  • yes true salada... imagine the christmas hangover he'll have if he sees us win!!!

oh well we can live and dream!!!
  • Do you know if the club have laid on free flights to Teeside again?
  • Ha ha...I reckon anyone going should dig out/borrow their Operation Riverside T-Shirts!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Do you know if the club have laid on free flights to Teeside again?

Just a helicopter this year mate
  • I'm half minded to go...only Half minded, mind.
  • anyone who does go, i doth my cap in your drirection!
  • everyone that goes to this game should be given the freedom of charlton(whatever that might be).... but with the lack of numbers it will confirm my suspicion we have the worst away support to go with the worst team in this division and even if we were doing reasonable our away support is pathetic
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: 9goalswentpastperry[/cite]I'm going on Saturday and to be honest i'm concerned for my sanity. There is genuinely no justification for anyone going to this game.My only conclusion is that I am actually addicted to Charlton Athletic.I don't want to go,i've got better things to do etc etc,when people say me to 'well just don't go then' i say 'well i have to be there cos if i wasn't there i'd only be fretting how we were getting on.' So it's better for me to be there.But I am a sad, sad man.
    I don't think it makes anyone a better fan if they go to this game,like I said i just think i'm so hooked i have no choice.I wish i didn't feel this way because it's an expensive addiction to have.BUT if we win,well all those journeys since we last won away will be worth it..[/quote]

I know the feeling all to well. I'll be there, not because i want to but because i have to. It may seem sad but that's the way it is. If your addickted your addickted.
  • anyone who goes is a real fan. (Dictionary definition = person filled with excesive or mistaken enthusiasm)
  • Sponsored links:

• I think the club should begin pressing campaign medals, and 2006/07 v Middleboro 2 days before Christmas should eb the first one produced with some nice colours as well. It is beyond the call of duty.......