Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe tomorrow

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
everyone still going then ?...I'm beginning to wish I didn't already have a ticket, however the nephew is only 5 and is so looking forward to it that I'm stuck with going.....however I fear the worst !!

Comments

• be going straight from work if anyone is meeting up for beers.

Its going to be the dullest atmosphere from Charlton fans in recent memory i'm predicting
  • I cant wait just hope we win for once!
  • I can see us getting turned over tomorrow. They will want the game. Our over payed players will not give a toss.
  • I would give the reserves a run out
  • im not sure i would be going if i hadnt bought my tickets? well i suppose i would being local and all that but im sure some of the other 9 in our group are having second thoughts!
  • i'd give me a run out
  • i'll be happy with a penalty shoot out
  • C mon chins up its the cup for gawds sake
  • Has a team ever won a cup and been relegated in the same season? I think boro were close a few yers back!
  • I think Norwich did, so we won't be the first!
  • Sponsored links:

• Norwich
  • i'm looking forward to it, but probably more because its a bit of a family day out like the old days.

tmrw evening is replacing the sausage family day/evening out that usually used to take place on boxing day where we used to take up a couple of rows of friends and family all sitting together.
  • edited December 2006
    We won't be the second either!
  • if we get past wycombe , we'll get smashed over 2 legs by whoever we draw even if it is their reserves/youth team
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]if we get past wycombe , we'll get smashed over 2 legs by whoever we draw even if it is their reserves/youth team

how embarrassing could that be if they were to play their reserves and roll us over with ease?
  • I will be there, in a different seat so there's less chance of being in front of the pissed up abusive racist who was behind me on saturday.
  • Myself & four others are going & looking forward to it immensely !
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Myself & four others are going & looking forward to it immensely !

Is that sarcasm Ketman?!
  • No as that is the lowest form of wit. Seriously looking forward to it, we might even win you know !
  • Taking my son, like Eltham if I hadn't promised a 5 year old a trip to the Valley I would not be going, looks like it is going to be properly cold as well. I expect to loose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Should be a good atmosphere tonight!Loads of Wycombe and all that!looking forward to it!Mind you i am on my Xmas hols now until New Year so i am happy anyway
  • I saw my nephew last night and despite a couple of brief attempts to deter him, he is adament that we are going......and yes, it's gonna be bl**dy cold !!
  • For what it's worth, I'll be there tonight, first game after the Mighty Blackburn Win, same lucky socks so as the Kaiser Chief's would say, I predict a riot....!

Got tickets for Upper noth J block so it'll be interesting how much noise is produced.

Come on you lot, we've been crap before, I remember actually cheering on QPR (I think) in the cup at our place a few years back as we we SOOOOOO bad...Life is good, win the cup and we're all going on a European tour.....!

Meeting up at All-Bar-One at London Bridge, about 5 if anyone's heading down from the city.
  • "actually cheering on QPR (I think) in the cup at our place a few years back as we we SOOOOOO bad.."

I cant understand how you can do that..............
  • mate of mine sat in the south stand for the Blackburn game and reckoned the noise coming from the North Upper was pretty impressive, which is strange seeing as I sit in the lower and never think it's that good anymore.....couple of loud bursts on saturday though I must admit
  • I'll be there with my brother - gluttons for punishment us!!! Although I have a feeling we might win tonight, as long as the fog doesn't obscure the goal!
  • Would just like to say, we were worse than the night against QPR (I Think) no-one supporting the player on the ball, no-one supporting the tackler (though there wasn't much of that) - 2 centre halves who were barely on the same pitch yet alone any kind of wavelength..horrid, horrid performance.