Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This F******* weekend just gets worse and worse

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Thank Gawd for all day opening on Sundays or I would be suicidal just know.

Comments

• Options
    did they win 1-0 then dude?

typical. I told mortain not to worry they would win, just to pizz me off! How many times did curbs lose to manure whilst with us? its just sods sodding law!
  • Options
    That's us well and truly fooked now...
  • Options
    And Reo-coker who's not put in one decent performace all year scores!

To quote Four Weddings "Fuck, fuck, Fuckerty, Fuck"

And Bromley and Celtic only drew. Even Millwall and Palace losing is not making me feel better.

I'm trying to convince myself that there is more to life than football. Had a nice pub lunch with some friends. Few pints of London Pride have killed the pain a little but have to knock out three articles for the programme and Kentish Times this PM. Oh joy
  • Options
    Watching it, it was so obvious West Ham were gonna sneak it.

The game itself was just like any normal Charlton v United game apart from the 3 or 4 goals being scored by United.

When did Spector get so good?

Had a tenner at 6/1 though, every cloud eh.

There next game is at Fulham, Curbs never did much for us over there did he....
  • Options
    looks like you'll all disagree with me but i'll say it anyway, even though it affects our chances of surival and i would rather it wasn't west ham winning, but i am happy to see curbishley do well, i would rather that than him have a disastrous season and get booed out of upton park.
  • Options
    I dont disagree fella, I wish Curbs the best of British.

It wouldnt surprise me if he stayed there for many many years unless England came up again.
  • Options
    Nothing against Curbs at all but I want Charlton to stay up and West Ham winning has just made a difficult task even harder.

Getting really hard to keep belief that an escape is possible. My head tells me that no one is relegated in December, it's been done before, there will be players coming in and some going out and that there is still hope but my heart says "the despair I can handle it's the hope that kills you."

Anyway finished the articles so off to iron a shirt and wrap some Christmas presents.
  • Options
    I went out to play on old computer games at the Science Museum instead - pleased I did now...
  • Options
    West Ham winning has not changed anything.

We are still 5 points off of getting out of the relegation zone.

The next three games are the msot important sequence of games in our recent history in my opinion.

0-3 points - season over

3-6 points - progress

7-9 points - more positive outlook, fans and players alike