Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Powell: ‘Ditch favourites’ tag and dig deep’

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/content/Charlton_Football_Club/story.aspx?brand=GVSROnline&category=CharltonFootball&tBrand=GVSROnline&tCategory=CharltonFootball&itemid=WeED29%20Apr%202009%2015%3A51%3A00%3A357

Comments

• thanks for the Parky poll too. Perhaps you can tell him the results at the next Press Day.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chrissy Powell[/cite]"It is so sad that the hard work done by so many in the past has been undone, but they will bounce back.

"The reds shirts in the stands will always be there and what they need now is the players to perform for them on the pitch."

He knows how to make people agree doesn't he
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]thanks for the Parky poll too. Perhaps you can tell him the results at the next Press Day.
    Do you really think Phil doesn't know that we don't think he should have been appointed - I doubt he thinks he should have been appointed himself!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]thanks for the Parky poll too. Perhaps you can tell him the results at the next Press Day.

zzzzzzzzzzzz go to private chat room with ooh aah
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]thanks for the Parky poll too. Perhaps you can tell him the results at the next Press Day.

zzzzzzzzzzzz go to private chat room with ooh aah

I'm sure many would join us, be more crowded there than here !!
  • Not a lot of joy on the bexleytimes web site.

No harm in Parky seeing the Parky poll, he deserves to know as its all about him.
  • You do bore me a bit though Large look at it this way:

Mr Parkinson happily dawdling along as assistant, his superior gets sacked, he gets what he believes to be a temporary position tries and fails, confusingly gets made manager until end of the season due to financial restraints (THE BOARDS DECISION), he does his best to change the mentality which after a while starts to balance out and cafc start getting more draws than losses, and he still gets relegated as can't quite get that winning mentality, comes to the end of the season and he is unsure of what happens next as there are reports of a potential takeover.

I think he will do the right thing if the takeover takes place or not. Stay if it doesn't Trust the boards decision if it does - simple!
  • Back to chrissy

"We love chrissy more than you"