Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Important! On line Petition and Moan

Having learnt only today, after being told by Stu of HU16, that the internet can be used for petitions and moaning I want to raise the most pressing issue facing Charlton Lifers.

Where are our CL badges?

We were promised badges and we want badges.

Please sign the petition.

We, the undersigned, being devoted aficionados of the world's greatest Charlton related internet forum and information service, namely Charlton Life, demand and insist that we are given a physical method of showing our loyalty and recognising fellow lifers.

We pledge that, until our badges are put on sale, we will undermine the great work of Charlton Life by constantly posting unfounded rumours as fact, starting pointless arguments and putting up inane and non-Charlton related top fives and sexist and explotative pictures of semi-naked young women.

Signed

Henry Irving

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2009
    Signed Dazzler 21
  • Options
    signed Adam the Addick.

Me and Henners and a few others were sporting pin badges on saturday So pinheads unite.. ;-)
  • Options
    It's been three seasons now...

signed BFR
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We pledge that, until our badges are put on sale, we will undermine the great work of Charlton Life by constantly posting unfounded rumours as fact, starting pointless arguments and putting up inane and non-Charlton related top fives and sexist and explotative pictures of semi-naked young women.

Phew, i thought you were going to pledge to undermine others, and continue pointless arguments purely in the name of pettiness :-)

I'll get some badges all done for the start of the new season. FACT.
  • Options
    is that locked on?
  • Options
    ish :-)
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We pledge that, until our badges are put on sale, we will undermine the great work of Charlton Life by constantly posting unfounded rumours as fact, starting pointless arguments and putting up inane and non-Charlton related top fives and sexist and explotative pictures of semi-naked young women.

Phew, i thought you were going to pledge to undermine others, and continue pointless arguments purely in the name of pettiness :-)

I'll get some badges all done for the start of the new season. FACT.

Are there going to be special C.L.I.T. badges as well? I can imagine them becoming collectors items and being sold on eBay!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Having learnt only today, after being told by Stu of HU16, that the internet can be used for petitions and moaning I want to raise the most pressing issue facing Charlton Lifers.

Where are our CL badges?

We were promised badges and we want badges.

Please sign the petition.

We, the undersigned, being devoted aficionados of the world's greatest Charlton related internet forum and information service, namely Charlton Life, demand and insist that we are given a physical method of showing our loyalty and recognising fellow lifers.

We pledge that, until our badges are put on sale, we will undermine the great work of Charlton Life by constantly posting unfounded rumours as fact, starting pointless arguments and putting up inane and non-Charlton related top fives and sexist and explotative pictures of semi-naked young women.

Signed

Henry Irving[/quote]

You can only raise peitions if you have only seen one game this season
  • Options
    Here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]
    [cite]

You can only raise peitions if you have only seen one game this season

Says who? : - )
  • Options
    How do you think Valley McMoist, KB & myself feel. We have to go to the sponsors do tomorrow night without them?!? It's an outrage i tells ya!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]How do you think Valley McMoist, KB & myself feel. We have to go to the sponsors do tomorrow night without them?!? It's an outrage i tells ya!

I feel your pain and suffering.
  • Options
    i never knew there was a suggestion of badges but now i know about them, i need one. I would like to sign the petition.

P.S. Anyone else heard that about the imminent takeover of Charlton by Ron Noades? Nailed on fact.
  • Options
    I think AFKA has taken Charlton life as far as he can.

We need change to take us to the next level.

Has anyone at Holmsdale.net done a Powerpoint presentation on advancing the lifers?
  • Options
    Signed Leftie
  • Options
    Glad to have helped :)
  • Options
    ''I'll get some badges all done for the start of the new season. FACT.''

Can they say 'pride of div three' on them, please?

And I agree with whoever said AFKA has taken CL as far as he can. To get us to the next level of ten million hits a day - TARGET 10MIL, I'll call it - we need a new editor-in-chief ... Kelvin McKenzie is obviously the man (with the currently unemployed M. Grade as second choice if Super Mac is lured away to the QPR fan site instead...)
  • Options
    Signed WIWLB
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]I think AFKA has taken Charlton life as far as he can.

Has anyone at Holmsdale.net done a Powerpoint presentation on advancing the lifers?

I think that while CL has got a bit stale you have to be careful what you wish for.

I would rather we promoted from within so maybe give it to WSS or Stanmore with AFKA moving upstairs to Director of Hamsters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd rather keep it quiet, it won't be compulsory to wear will it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]I'd rather keep it quiet, it won't be compulsory to wear will it?

LOL We'll allow you special dispensation Budgie but you still have to buy one : - )
  • Options
    Signed StubleyAddick
  • Options
    Signed Ralph

But let me be clear I will miss reading unfounded rumours as fact, starting pointless arguments and putting up inane, participating in non-Charlton related top fives and bemoaning sexist and explotative pictures of semi-naked young women.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]I think AFKA has taken Charlton life as far as he can.

Should be "Lifting the Lifers" surely?
  • Options
    Signed bingaddick
  • Options
    i want my lifers badge,i want my lifers badge.
  • Options
    Company in Sidcup who make them Dan if you need their address....
  • Options
    Signed stonemuse
  • Options
    My last badge was Free Nelson Mandela so it's about time I had a new one. Free Darren Ambrose would be my prefered logo. Thanks.