Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Right as a shy country yokel

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
I have never made any effort to meet any of you, even though I have passed our most illustrious member on many occasions, as you big city types scare me. But Sunday I am willing to change my pre match watering hole from Bartrams if any of you lot care to entertain a yokel.

Comments

• go to liberal club and look for the ginger beard.

mind you it will be early wont it.
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite] even though I have passed our most illustrious member on many occasions
    You're too kind.
  • cfgs, would be good to say hello.

We'll try and get a time and place thingy up before the weekend.
  • post mach down the anchor and hope? bit of pub crawl into greenwich maybe up the creek or st cristophers ot the big V for those who wana go all night..
  • If you wear your Charlton Life badge people will know it is you.........D'oh

WHERE ARE OUR BADGES.

Go for it CFGS. Don't think I'll be in the Lib pre-game as Henry Jnrs football looks like making me late but they are only slightly weird to talk to.
  • I should have really said hello on Saturday.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]post mach down the anchor and hope? bit of pub crawl into greenwich maybe up the creek or st cristophers ot the big V for those who wana go all night..

sounds good to me!
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    WHERE ARE OUR BADGES.
  • don't so it CFGS once they get you in the club you'll never get out LOL
  • If we are about we will go to The Anchor which will crack on all night and we wont be moving on apart from the curry house.

Mind you im hoping to stay down the coast on sunday night as dont see the point in coming back a day early for football.
  • I am coming down for the day will be in the Anchor no doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Which one's the Anchor?
  • on the river front down by macro's
  • this one?
  • Bingo.. lovely pub.
  • looks very millwall coloured... None in there i hope ;oD
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]looks very millwall coloured... None in there i hope ;oD

are you Nathan in disguise.... ;-)
  • ha ha ha i will stop asking so long as if i forget my driving licence someone can buy my drinks for me?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]go to liberal club and look for the ginger beard.

mind you it will be early wont it.

Curb it is right cfgs, i shall be in the Lib for opening and am he with the ginger beard, a very approachable dude come say hello and i can introdude (see what i did there???) you to loads of lifers. Hi ho hi ho
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]ha ha ha i will stop asking so long as if i forget my driving licence someone can buy my drinks for me?

And me ;)
  • Ok I shall see what my guests want to do (despicable non-members) after their fry up in the Valley Cafe. It would be nice to say hello, although I may be barred for lif after actally meeting you all and Ledge do not worry I live so far into Kent that I will not be dragged into any sordid little cliques