Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yoofettes

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
Took this Pringle top back to Bluewater today as after wearing it once its shrunk to size 8!! The young lady asked me to come back in an hour as the boss was out. So i did.When i did she says they will have to send top away for testing and if its their fault thay will change it. So i ask her if they will send me back the top replaced or not ? she says no you have to come back to the shop. I said (politely) well means i have to drive back here. -----------------------then it all went wrong.

This 12 yo says "look guy dont disrespect what im saying " ---------------------------FFS, the Mrs starts to drag me away as she can see me go purple !!

"disrespect !! disrespect what language are you speaking then ? " says me, she looks stunned and i exit shop before the shop gets trashed.

PS anyone want a £70 Pringle top only won once -- fit a kid ?

Comments

• Is it one of those with 'Boil Wash' on the label?
  • Get on their website, find the name of the chairman & the registered office details and send him a letter. Works for me - had some freebies from Next, Vodafone & others in my time :o)
  • no mate says "cool wash" , so i stood in front of washing machine in me sun glasses.
  • edited April 2009
    What F-Blocker said. I'd have the little scrote just for calling me 'guy'...learn some manners you little t0sser
  • Maybe the poor lass had been watching Ms Dynamite on Hells Kitchen innit?
  • If you want to pursue it GH check out Standards letters, etc

After more than 20 years in Trading Standards I thought I'd heard most of the lame excuses for not giving refunds and poor customer services but disrespecting is a new one on me.

NB this is not an invitation to send me all your flipping consumer problems BTW.
  • I cant beleive you didnt call to speak to the manager to be honest.

Mind you a silly cow in house of fraser rendered me speechless last year when i was looking for some jeans.. she told me they didnt stock any LARGE sizes in their shop. Anywhere in house of fraser whatsoever!

i can laugh about it now... now that i have had a few months of counselling.
  • what a biatch to say that i did'nt see any ladies on the coach that would need "LARGER" sizes plenty of blokes that would but no ladies
  • Curb-It they clearly had no idea who they where talking to , in either case.
  • Ian didnt quite do the same as your wife, as when he saw my mouth gaping open at her rudeness he ran off to the other side of the shop.

lololol. As i say i can laugh now..........
  • Sponsored links:

• Just goes to underline the decline in standards in this country where customer service (and pretty much everything else) are concerned. Perhaps this Charming Chav tart got her job thru the new government 'Integrate a Chav' scheme which manages to find jobs for chavs who are prepared to work part time an extra tenner on their JSA. Jus' don' disrespec' me doh innit naht I'm sayin' bruv?.
  • I can't believe you still want Pringle on your top, he was cack.
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I can't believe you still want Pringle on your top, he was cack.

How dare you disrespect Martin Pringle
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I can't believe you still want Pringle on top, he was cack.

There are other ways you know .... ?

;o)