Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Boss?

edited April 2009 in Rumours
Rumour has it that Rob Lee will be in for Parky!
Better than Roy Keene in IMHO......

Comments

• i heard a rumour that lawrie sanchez was in the ground.

rob lee better than roy keane?

love these rumours.
  • Christ almighty,a turnstile operator what next we'll be getting someone out catering as his assistant. ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: revellinit[/cite]Rumour has it that Rob Lee will be in for Parky!
    Why do you think that?
  • Bump.

Come on rumour mill ........
  • Alan simonesen for manager... Faroe Islands to Floyd Road...
  • not a fan of Rob Lee after some his comments about us over the last decade
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]not a fan of Rob Lee after some his comments about us over the last decade

Agreed
  • I heard that Alan Curbishley is set to take over at Man United.

I don't know if the voices count though
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]not a fan of Rob Lee after some of his comments about us over the last decade

Not a fan of Robert Lee, after he wouldn't let me through the turnstiles for free

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]not a fan of Rob Lee after some of his comments about us over the last decade

Not a fan of Robert Lee, after he wouldn't let me through the turnstiles for free

;o)

I didn't know he did that job, I have hundreds of away programmes from the 80's and they dont mention it once, strange... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Peter Varney had leek and potato soup for lunch, clearly signalling that our new management team will be Mark Bowen and Chris Powell.
  • No experience, we need someone who knows lower and non-league. We have no money to indulge people trying to buy success.
  • Maybe we could an x factor/Britains got talent search for a new manager

Charlton Needs Talent With Experience Factor
  • peter taylor?
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Christ almighty,a turnstile operator what next we'll be getting someone out catering as his assistant. ;)

Wasn't Curbishleys first visit to The Valley selling Burgers or beer at one of the Who's gigs?

Take note of who removes that lid from your bottle of water folks, could be the next Brian Clough.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]peter taylor?
    no more palace!
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: revellinit[/cite]Rumour has it that Rob Lee will be in for Parky!
    Why do you think that?

Dont think we could afford the cups with Roy!
    Just feel that Rob would maybe be more suited to starting with us in div 3, not that Mr Keane would come to us anyway as we are now.

This is going to happen.......honest!!
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]not a fan of Rob Lee after some of his comments about us over the last decade

;o)

I didn't know he did that job, I have hundreds of away programmes from the 80's and they dont mention it once, strange... :-)

PMSL
  • [cite]

Take note of who removes that lid from your bottle of water folks, could be the next Brian Clough.

Yeah but we would have to start the 2nd half with only 7 men as the other 4 were still queueing for their half time cuppa.
  • Darren Bent back as player/manager? Sure he would pick players that would supply him with chances to score?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Christ almighty,a turnstile operator what next we'll be getting someone out catering as his assistant. ;)

Wasn't Curbishleys first visit to The Valley selling Burgers or beer at one of the Who's gigs?

Not if you asked for a coffee ;)
  • PMSL[/quote]

had to google that.............ok ok so I am very slow!!
  • edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Peter Varney had leek and potato soup for lunch, clearly signalling that our new management team will be Mark Bowen and Chris Powell.
    Salad, are you really comparing Chris Powell to a potato? The "I love Sir Chris and would have his babies if I wasn't a bloke" contingent will have your guts for garters!