Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Last day of the transfer window thread

Comments

• It appears that the company that holds the registrations of Tevez and Mascherano, MSI, is part owned by Roman Abramovich.
    Read into that what you will but presumably Chelsea dont want to fork out £30m for them until they are proven in the prem.
  • Interesting Mortain.

Brown could of sold up at various times over the past few years, but never has. Has he been waiting for the club to be on a high to get maximum return ??
  • Reo coker has been linked with arsenal, in a deal worth arounf £14m, apparently.
  • don't copy me JonBoy!
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]It appears that the company that holds the registrations of Tevez and Mascherano, MSI, is part owned by Roman Abramovich.
    Read into that what you will but presumably Chelsea dont want to fork out £30m for them until they are proven in the prem.

cheers Johnboy, interesting spin.

Individuals / companies 'owning' players registrations is simply wrong in my book, takes agents corruption to another level.
  • don't give the Spurs man credit! i was in there before!

Grrr....
  • I thought roman and the chap that owned MSI had a falling out and roman sold his shares???

May be wrong though.
  • edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    Individuals / companies 'owning' players registrations is simply wrong in my book, takes agents corruption to another level.

Make you right on that bartram.
  • [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]don't give the Spurs man credit! i was in there before!

Grrr....

Another club do all the ground work, and Spurs jump in at the end !

Don't expect this to be said for the last time today...
  • Could we be in for Geremi? Would love that if true...
  • Sponsored links:

• same here, but can't see Chelsea letting another player go sadly...
  • our wage bill must be ridiculous now,without what we have paid transfer wise or have we saved much with the players we have let go?
  • got rid of a couple of really high earners in Jeffers and Euell plus we lost Murphy in Jan, highest of the lot. BTW, Sidwell to Man Utd (apparently)
  • Viduka to Barcodes apparently

Smertin couldn't have come cheap even if we were only paying 50% of his wages
  • We're not paying wages anymore, just giving them holiday homes in Spain.
  • Malbranque to spurs and also out for 10 weeks with an injury.

Good in the transfer market them Spurs arn't they?!
  • Malbranque to Spurs. Good signing IMHO.
  • Bit similar to Murphy... Oh wait, he doesn't play... Yeah, good signing.
  • Bet Murphy's on his way to Fulham???
  • i think he is an excellent signing.

others,

Graham Kavanah to Sunderland
    Kilbane to Wigan
    Paul Ince to Swindon
  • Sponsored links:

• Routledge to Fulham on loan. Done deal.
  • Andersen out on loan today... Norwich after all?
  • apparently Huth is only going to Boro IF Chelsea sign Cole, if not it's off. Euell also not completed move, yet.
  • must be a problem with the Euell move, thought it would of been done and dusted by now.

Huth is simply a timing issue, papers need to be signed by Kenyon, but apparently he's \busy' at the moment....

pompey hope to sign Croatia's Niko Kranjcar, having already signed Andy Cole.
  • wouldn't worry about the Euell thing just yet. They'll probably announce the signings are complete at the same time in a single press conference. So I imagine it will be late today they announce Euell, Huth and Woodgate
  • Fingers crossed guys/gals looks like for that Uruaguayan bloke we are just waiting for a decision from the Home Office.
  • Euell confirmed by Boro Chief Exec...

http://home.skysports.com/transferarticle.aspx?hlid=413347

"Lamb also confirmed the transfer of Jason Euell would be finalised in the near future.

Said Lamb "The deal has been completed and we should have a similar press conference to unveil Jason and Robert (Huth) on Friday"
  • man City expected to sign DaMarcus Beasley from PSV on a season long loan.

Sure we were linked with him in the summer
  • thanks Stanmore.

its worth reminding all posters that their name shows when you hover on the link.

They should also know that it is simple to remove your name by going into your account on the tool bar at the top.
  • pascal chimbonda to spurs.