Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crayford Switch From Monday's to Friday's

For the dog racing fans amongst you....

Crayford has stopped Monday night racing in favour of Friday nights. First time Friday night racing has been available locally since Catford shut down.

First meeting is tonight. Will popping along to waste some of my hard earned wages!.

Haven't been to Crayford for years, always thought the track was a little tight and subsequently bumping etc made races a bit of a lottery.

Anyhow, I intend to do the same reverse forecast allnight + some cheeky side bets, any tips on what two traps to take?.

Comments

• Options
    How much is it to get in?
  • Options
    Trap 1 & 6 through the card.
  • Options
    liking that, something different for friday nights.
  • Options
    I used to 2;4;6; combination forecast through the card and the wife used to do 1;3;5 no help I know ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]How much is it to get in?

£6.00 I think........although a couple of websites list it as £4.00.

My father-in-law went on Tuesday afternoon and gave me the race card, there is free admission for two for the first two Friday meetings if you fill out a form inside.

I'm guessing the bexley times will have something similar going on as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]For the dog racing fans amongst you....

Crayford has stopped Monday night racing in favour of Friday nights. First time Friday night racing has been available locally since Catford shut down.

First meeting is tonight. Will popping along to waste some of my hard earned wages!.

Haven't been to Crayford for years, always thought the track was a little tight and subsequently bumping etc made races a bit of a lottery.

Anyhow, I intend to do the same reverse forecast allnight + some cheeky side bets, any tips on what two traps to take?.

I'll be taking trap one tonight. Just got back from a long lunch in a curry house with my area director!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]For the dog racing fans amongst you....

Anyhow, I intend to do the same reverse forecast allnight + some cheeky side bets, any tips on what two traps to take?.[/quote]

i'll see you their, should be about 6 of us trap 6 always wins!