Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Should Luke Young be captain?

Comments

• Options
    No, I just think a captain should lead through example and be in the thick of things, I think is having an average season for a slightly better than average pro. Not sure who I would choose otherwise, may be Kish, may be no one at the club has a real passion and belief....KIns....
  • Options
    Andy Reid?
  • Options
    Why not at least he shows some purpose and passion...
  • Options
    Kish couldn't lead the blind let alone a premiership(maybe championship)football team.Reid is the only other option,who else is there?
  • Options
    until we unearth, or sign a 'natural leader', its pretty irrelevent who wears an armband, or tosses a coin in my opinion.
  • Options
    true enough.... there was no one who was even bothered when we scored against spurs... we knew we were already beaten...
  • Options
    Totally agree,no one seems to want to gee the players up or hand out a bollocking when needed.
    Its the worst ive seen the team morale for a long time
  • Options
    there was no geeing up at all, and as for a bollocking ... well that went out the window months ago....
  • Options
    I know we need someone to take the team by the scruff of the neck,but sadly i don't think there is a player in the entire squad capable of doing it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    to gee up and give a bollocking, you have to be in a position to do it where you can say 'i'm doing it myself'. At the moment, there is no one who is doing that.
  • Options
    If thats the case and i totally agree,thing are looking pretty damn grim,aren't they?
  • Options
    No ones been doing 'it' for donkeys........ our midfield is the worst Ive seen for years...
  • Options
    Me too,but look on the brightside Kins is back
    kin kin kinsella
  • Options
    Ready Ready!
  • Options
    Sometimes being captain can inspire a player - how about Faye?