Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• Options
    It's the lanky fella (Neil) that supports Millwall.

Tut...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]It's the lanky fella (Neil) that supports Millwall.

Tut...

Someones got to haven't they Groucho? :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]It's the lanky fella (Neil) that supports Millwall.

Tut...

The Really Thick one ?
  • Options

Tut...

So the one that is thick as sh!t is a millwall fan.

i bet the casting people on the show couldn't believe their luck.
    ;-)
  • Options
    And the geek with the glasses is a Palace fan!
  • Options
    So, out of the four of them, two support Palace and one supports Millwall - why do I watch it?!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]So, out of the four of them, two support Palace and one supports Millwall - why do I watch it?!!!

Because its Funny ?
  • Options
    Was listening to the radio and "Foundations" by Kate Nash came on. It's the song used a lot in series 1.

Two questions: anyone know when series 3 is on and Would Ya?

Kate Nash
  • Options
    No and No.
  • Options
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inbetweeners-3-Complete-DVD/dp/B003AYLBUQ

DVD released in november so i imagine october/november time is when it will be coming back to the tv.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inbetweeners-3-Complete-DVD/dp/B003AYLBUQ
    />
    DVD released in november so i imagine october/november time is when it will be coming back to the tv.

Cheers Mike. Was hoping it would be sooner.
  • Options
    Last I heard from my mate who follows the maker on twitter is that it will be with us in August/September.
  • Options
    Filming of series 3 started 3 weeks ago. Has to be finished by end of August as "Jay" is contracted to start filming Rock and Chips first week in September.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Last I heard from my mate who follows the maker on twitter is that it will be with us in August/September.

sooner the better, although still watching re-runs on thursdays, even though have box set and watched it all a few times lol
  • Options
    Yeah hope its August but these program normally release the dvd just after the series have finished or even halfway through.
  • Options
    A lot of the filming for series 3 is being done around the Dartford area.

The first 2 series were shot around Ruislip.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Filming of series 3 started 3 weeks ago. Has to be finished by end of August as "Jay" is contracted to start filming Rock and Chips first week in September.

Was easter 3 weeks ago :S They started it on Easter monday in dartford and the school up london.
  • Options
    still dunno how to do links but there's a 3 min trailer for series 3 on the E4 website at the moment, starts in a couple of weeks

take a look at it, it's fooking hilarious...
  • Options
    The Inbetweeners return on E4. 10pm, Monday 13th September
  • Options
    Bump.

Repeated Thursday I think on Channel 4.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been looking forward to this for weeks. Hopefully wont disappoint. The trailers have all been very funny.....

The reference to Will s**ting himself at the end of series 2 was particularly funny.
  • Options
    I cant wait for this hope it doesnt dissapoint with most series finding it hard to back up the ones before eg.skins
  • Options
    series 2 didnt disappoint (which i thought it would) and im expecting series 3 to follow suit.
  • Options
    Should I watch series 1 & 2 first or do you think you can go straight into it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Should I watch series 1 & 2 first or do you think you can go straight into it?

you'll get straight into it no problems....very funny schoolboy / toilet humour

after it at 10.30 on BBC3 'Him and Her' saw the first one last week and thought it was pretty good as well.
  • Options
    Not sure if its been posted here but I watched this last night

Series 3 prequel
  • Options
    Cant wait!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Cant wait!

I'm sure you can't McKenzie!
  • Options
    Yep. That worked......

Catnip for paedo's!
  • Options
    impossible not to laugh. Best comedy for years.

‎''Yeah, if Pirates shop at Matalan''