Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I found out today

As to why I gave up trying to play football in my fifties, We were today visited by our daughter and our 4 year old Grandson who speaks with a Jonathon Ross type Lisp, relevant if you read on. Anyway we were banished to conservatory to play football after knocking over a vase, so I decided to teach him how to head a ball after several attempts where he launched himself into midair with the ball long gone after what seemed like hours finally he connected with the ball the smile on his face was a picture, he then decided it was Grandads turn, throwing the ball I met it perfectly returning it so powerfully it sailed over his head . Josh then decided it was my turn again so I headed the ball in Josh's direction only for him to head it back which I caught, this was met with hails of laughter, so we returned to show Mummy and Nanny, he threw the ball in the air and headed it and went passed me. the wife and daughter gave him a polite round of applause as I retreived the ball, noticing I hadnt joined in the applause, he then came out with the killer blow.
"Grandad you crap"

Comments