Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kelvin Mackenzie in todays sun

what a pr*ck, wish he'd do us all a favour and either f*ck off to Loftus Road or back to the Den.

Comments

• what has the prized cock said now
  • Not on the website, what did he say?
  • Why post a mesage like that without the details?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Why post a mesage like that without the details?[/quote]

can't seem to find it on their website and I've no idea how to do the links, someone in your office must have a copy...
  • He slags off Charlton as per usual and at the end says Shall I give the Addicks one more season or move to QPR who are literally 40 minutes away and who will supply the championship games I yearn for ?
  • Tell you what Kelv.............let us help you out and make that decision for you......................F&&K OFF
  • he can do what he likes, he isn't a supporter anyway.
  • Perhaps he should tell his readers how often he goes to the games
  • What a muggy thing to say Kelvin....do one you shallow, glory seeking numpty, your not wanted.

Oi Jiggins, publish these responses, you seem to come on here for everything else.
  • He says he has 'supported' CAFC for the last 12 years after getting scared at Millwall
  • Sponsored links:

• close the door on your way out Kelvin. You won't be missed.
  • Thats if he can get through the door with the size of his eago
  • The article

"i have a major problem. As you know and i have bored you rigid about for seasons, i support Charlton and have done for 12 years. I moved to the family friendly Valley after becoming disenchanted with the atmosphere of intimidation at Millwall.
    A cursory glance at the championship shows we are 11 points adrift at the bottom and we will be playing league one football next season. Hello Yeovil.
    Our team is hopeless and the management team slightly worse. I have an uneasy feeling that we might struggle to avoid league two.
    This is my problem. I don't want to watch division one football or route one clogging from empty stands. I've enjoyed the championship as the skills are high, the tactical thinking is good and if you are lucky enough to have a decent manager - i'm particularly taken by Mick McCarthy - you will have an entertaining season.
    Since supporting Charlton i've moved home and it's now a 130 mile round trip. So my dilemma is this: Shall i give them one more season or move to QPR, who are literally 40 minutes away and who will supply the championship games i yearn for?
    I am in a quandary - can you help me?"

I actually thought it was April fools a week early when i read that. If he's so desperate for good football why doesn't he go to Arsenal? F*ck off Kelvin you're not wanted and i hope those who sit near you give you abuse at the next home game should you bother to attend.
  • kelvin.mackenzie@the-sun.co.uk

let him have it
  • Oh he's gonna get it all right :)
  • where does he live if its 130 mile trip?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]where does he live if its 130 mile trip?

I'd guess somewhere out on the M4 corridor if it is 40 mins to QPR
  • I have sent an email, what are the odds of a response
  • Anyone who changes team is a stain, FACT.
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]I have sent an email, what are the odds of a response

What are the odds of you getting a mention in his next column : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Anyone who changes team is a stain, FACT.

Thanks mate.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]where does he live if its 130 mile trip?

I'd guess somewhere out on the M4 corridor if it is 40 mins to QPR

Oxfordshire, small village in.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]I have sent an email, what are the odds of a response[/quote]

What are the odds of you getting a mention in his next column : - )[/quote] Maybe we should invite on the Derby coach and we could chuckhim around like a beach ball all day
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Anyone who changes team is a stain, FACT.

Thanks mate.

except you.
  • [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Anyone who changes team is a stain, FACT.

Thanks mate.

except you.

Bless you.
  • See how 'FAMILY FRIENDLY' your next trip to the valley is now, no doubt you showed the same loyalty to millwall, but what you failed to realise is the atmosphere of intimadation was aimed towards you, for the flippant way you show your 'SUPPORT'
    What a thing to write, 2 words for you kelvin.................... F**K OFF!!
  • Just let him have it,told him to enjoy the championship you tosser :)
  • Who cares?
  • edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Who cares?
    I care as he abuses his colum every week to slag off my club.........he has been doing it for years