Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim Davidson on the OS forum

JTJT
edited March 2009 in General Charlton
Jim Davidson -Posted 22/03/2009 at 08:02 AM
''Now then, this is a risk I'm taking here.I know what some Charlton fans think of me,and this wont help. For me, two words sum up our plight.
Mark Kinsella My memories of him is running round in circles not knowing what to do. Nuff said ''

http://www.cafc.co.uk/yourviewsview.ink?messageid=59465&display=1&st=0

Well there's the answer then folks.

Comments

• Options
    And Kate Moss added me as a friend on facebook ....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]''Now then, this is a risk I'm taking here.I know what some Charlton fans think of me,and this wont help. For me, two words sum up our plight.
    Mark Kinsella My memories of him is running round in circles not knowing what to do. Nuff said ''

511CASMQ4VL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
  • Options
    Shows he often he came to watch us then, doesn't it.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Can we be sure it is him?
  • Options
    That picture is deffo him Henry ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]That picture is deffo him Henry ;0)

LOL
  • Options
    great guy should be PM ( although a tad lefty for me)
  • Options
    Went to my school did Jim. Was a boorish twat then too.
  • Options
    I didn't know he was still alive.
  • Options
    Good bloke ol' Jim but who says that is him posting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bloody big circle which included both boxes.. kind of ven diagramish.
  • Options
    what a cock.he tried to chat up my muvva and her mate in an indian in eltham once.got abusive when they told him to sling his hook
  • Options
    This has got to be a wind up. He may be a cock, but surely he isn't that much of a cock. Someone is probably having a pop.

I still remember how gutted I felt when Kins left for villa.

Charlton through and through that lad. I can't imagine him taking our situation lying down. Or running about in circles for that matter.
  • Options
    Kins was great, but when he left for Villa it was a huge result for us. His legs, well his knees were shot to pieces.
    In fact his last 10 months with us was pretty poor, he had lost the will to shoot from outside the box, probably due to knowing it would hurt!
    Top man though, Cloughie tried to sign him for Forest when he got Roy Keane but Mrs Kinns thought he was too young to leave home at the time.
  • Options
    It baffles me, how anybody can criticise Kinsella for anything during his time at the club as a player, captain and ambassador, stunned beyond belief. If that is Davidson, shame on him, met him in the Watford pub that day, sound bloke, and laughed at loads of his stuff over the years, but sorry jimbo, your wrong.

That man gave his heart & soul for this club as a player, and continues to do so now, and I have no doubt that out of all the current management team, he is the one truly hurting the most.
  • Options
    No one can be sure if it really is him. However, IF it is him it just sums up what the man is and what he knows about Charlton Athletic Football Club.