Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In, Out or Shake it all about

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
What do you think will be the most noticeable feature from the forthcoming window.

Mainly players coming in, going out or little change to the squad ?

I can see anyone leaving either than two from JFH, M Bent or Romm, and i can't see us spending decent money either.

Comments

• Options
    I think Romm will stay to be honest.

We need some decent loan signings like Pompey did, ones that are really going to influence our style of play and commitment.

The key is not to get players in who will be purely squad players or fringe players, these will be of no use to us.
  • Options
    very little activity on our part I reckon
  • Options
    Loan Signings I think, Doubt the board would pump more cash in for players knowing there is a big possibility of relegation.
  • Options
    Kent Messenger reckons six players are on the way out. Andersen we know about, JFH to Watford, Holland to the Fizzy Pop, Romm back to Holland (get some dough now, he's out of contract in June), Pouso back to Penerol, M Bent to Brum. Four or five in, net spend 4m.
  • Options
    I think that is spot on.
  • Options
    How would the Kent messenger know?
  • Options
    Pretty sure a central midfielder may be coming in & even a striker, just hope they are better than what we have got. Can see quite a few going out if we can get rid.