Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ukarine v England - Oct 09

Anyone else follow Engalnd away and making this trip?
Good deals still to be had. 12 of us on a return flight to Kiev (via 1hr in Vienna each way) for £140.00 with Austrian Airlines. We will then get a sleeper train from there to where ever the game ends up being played.
Can't wait!

Comments

• Options
    I'm flying with BA to Kiev direct, then getting a train. The rest of my group are flying to Poland, spending a night at an airport than flying to Kiev. They've managed to save £40, well done lads!

Also looking forward to Amsterdam, flying to Koln then getting a train there.
  • Options
    Did the Dam last time, plus i get married in Cyprus a week before and fly home the day of the game, so no way i'll be making this one.
    We were going to go direct but our flight more or less is, only a small stop in Vienna each way.
    We are out Fri (6am) ,back Mon (6pm) - you?
    Did you do Russia? I didn't. Think this trip will be a real eye opener and not for the faint hearted (going by how people got on in Russia).
    Can't wait.
  • Options
    ANyone doing Kazhastan away ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]ANyone doing Kazhastan away ?

I've heard ''It's niiiiiiiiiice'' this time of year!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]ANyone doing Kazhastan away ?[/quote]

Not me. i know about 1500 applied for tickets. Does not help that you will find it hard to get out there for much under 1k.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Did the Dam last time, plus i get married in Cyprus a week before and fly home the day of the game, so no way i'll be making this one.
    We were going to go direct but our flight more or less is, only a small stop in Vienna each way.
    We are out Fri (6am) ,back Mon (6pm) - you?
    Did you do Russia? I didn't. Think this trip will be a real eye opener and not for the faint hearted (going by how people got on in Russia).
    Can't wait.
    Doing the same as you, out on Friday back on Monday. Gives plenty of time to get a train, get to the game and may a few Eastern European beers!

Didn't do Russia but a mate did and I think he got on alright, shame really, as Moscow is somewhere I've always wanted to visit.
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]ANyone doing Kazhastan away ?
    Far too expensive for me, would of done it if it was around £500 at the most. I can't justify spending a grand in the current climate.
  • Options
    From next season we'll be playing on the same days when England play :-D
  • Options
    Going to Amsterdam and looking at options for the Ukraine now... it would help if we knew where it bloody was! Can't afford Kazak.