Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

copenhagen, denmark

well I went all the way there, and I didn't see claus

gutted

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2006
    You should of took Dennis back with you!
  • Options
    I looked for him too but think he was hiding. probably too cold for the little wimp.
  • Options
    No, he probably ran like a greyhound to greet you, then bottled it five yards out.
  • Options
    Or he ran a full pelt towards you, then realised it would hurt him, then he hurdled you and you didnt even notice!

Did anyone else hear, that his parents and a 110m hurdler and a 100m sprinter respectively! Funny eh!
  • Options
    Shame neither of them were footballers
  • Options
    WWS, the ironic part about my post, if true of course, is that if you actually watch him, its exactly what he does, a cross between his mums job and his dads job! Running really really fast, then jumping out the way or over whatever is there (ie this time a player instead of a hurdle). It makes it entertaining to watch him, when you think of his parents!

Its like watching that guy (is it kev played by Phil Daniels) in eastenders, now i dont really watch tv that much, but when the Mrs needs to catch up with it, i'm sometimes made to watch! To make this more humerous as eastenders can be awful, when that kev is talking about anything, and i mean anything, if you put in a 'PARKLIFE' every now and again its really quite funny.

Anyway i am just going to get my coat!
  • Options
    Too Much of the Stuff you use Tickets Stubbs for Roach's for!
  • Options
    try it man, it is funny!

parklife!
  • Options
    Suzi: Did you go to the Carlsberg Brewery???
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Suzi: Did you go to the Carlsberg Brewery???

unfortunately not. is it the same as the heinekan museum in the dam, just different beer?

sunday we went to tivoli gardens in the evening and all the rides then sat in a pub drinking tons of wine till 2.30 watching the highlights of the arsenal game with an arsenal fan

yesterday walked around the old town and then got on a sight seeing bus, that took us to the mermaid thing (it was too cold and pissing down and windy to get off at any of the stops apart from that one) we jumped off, ran over, took 5 pics of it then ran back to the bus and carried on. the tour buses to the carlsberg museum weren't running, must be out of season or something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was she fishy?....;-)