Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Second Coming....

edited February 2009 in Rumours

Comments

• Options
    "Charlton are believed to be leading the race to sign Cranie after the 22-year-old impressed at the Valley during a successful loan spell earlier this season".

impressed who?
  • Options
    me i thought he did alrite

same as halford last year became the root of all evil beacuse he was a loanee and that is why we are shit
  • Options
    Halford was shit
  • Options
    no more shit than any other player during that period ledge
  • Options
    yeah i know but I just didn't like him :-)

lol
  • Options
    If we take him back ON LOAN then that tells me that pardky has learnt nothing and is taking a step backwards, just as i was begining to belive he was turning a corner.
  • Options
    ok we should stick with the squad and not try to make sure we have cover for any issues
  • Options
    What''s the status with Murtey? And bear in mind that Fortune is out for the season and we have no cover at centre-back. Would we really want to see Matt Holland playing out of position at CB again this season? We need more defensive cover.
  • Options
    we have cover in mouts for murts i'd be looking at another cb
  • Options
    Mouts wont play for Charlton ever again. Therefore we need cover at RB & CB.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well I sincerely hope he does play again he was a player with a lot of heart!
  • Options
    I sincerely hope this is not true.
  • Options
    oh dear i have added sincerity to this thread and I sincerely hope we dont bring cranie back...
  • Options
    I know i'm in a minority but i liked him at CH, shocking FB though.
  • Options
    moots is not an option he is a shit c u next tuesday who should never wear the shirt again
  • Options
    Noo please let it be rubbish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kakaka[/cite]If we take him back ON LOAN then that tells me that pardky has learnt nothing and is taking a step backwards, just as i was begining to belive he was turning a corner.
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]ok we should stick with the squad and not try to make sure we have cover for any issues

Loan other players no problem if thats whats needed, but crainie was usless for us and imo couldnt wait to get way from here. we are only favourites according to the article because he was loaned here before, not because he wants to come here.
  • Options
    Moo2 will never play for us again. Didn't get picked for the ressies against Lewes.

Cranie can fcuk off. If we are looking for loans for christ sake get a fcuking striker in. When was the last time a striker scored a goal for us?.
  • Options
    I thought Cranie was decent at CB and not all that at FB IMHO but he was playing in a side with low confidence and constant changes and without the benefit of the leadership and man management skills of Parkinsella.

I wouldn't have a problem with having him as cover for CB and FB as we clearly need that but he and Pompey will want him to get games not just be on the bench.

Interesting views on Moo2.
  • Options
    I think Moo2's "performance" as substitute at Bristol City, when he obviously couldn't give a sh*t, has sealed his fate as far as Parky is concerned. It's a big shame because I thought he had huge promise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]I think Moo2's "performance" as substitute at Bristol City, when he obviously couldn't give a sh*t, has sealed his fate as far as Parky is concerned. It's a big shame because I thought he had huge promise.

No doubt he had promise but how often have we read fans saying they wanted a team of battlers who wanted to play for the shirt and showed the passion of the likes of Steve Brown.

It would seem Moo2 doesn't come into that category.
  • Options
    Wasn't everyone saying he was one of the ones that showed passion in the Norwich FA Cup win? Meant to look really happy that we had won.

He's not a solid defender like Murty, he's going to make mistakes, but with experience he'll cut them out. So does Youga and he's been playing in the last few games, and Yassin is the better player of the two.

But it's fair enough, Murty's experience and leadership has helped the team. Just a shame because in a team doing well, Yassin would show how good he can be. Players would have to cover up for his mistakes, but he'd benefit the team in ways other full backs can't.
  • Options
    Well we've spent most of the season not learning from our mistakes so getting Cranie back would fit in with all that has gone before. He was so bad I thought I'd been too harsh on Halford.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Wasn't everyone saying he was one of the ones that showed passion in the Norwich FA Cup win? Meant to look really happy that we had won.

He's not a solid defender like Murty, he's going to make mistakes, but with experience he'll cut them out. So does Youga and he's been playing in the last few games, and Yassin is the better player of the two.

But it's fair enough, Murty's experience and leadership has helped the team. Just a shame because in a team doing well, Yassin would show how good he can be. Players would have to cover up for his mistakes, but he'd benefit the team in ways other full backs can't.

And you all seem to forget Murty's glaring error at swansea running past the striker to allow him to brush the ball past elliott?
  • Options
    Daz, you're right - first time I've really seen Hudson lose it with a team mate - it was an absolutely pathetic bit of defending from a man that should be doing better.

Crainie? No thanks, I'd rather keep Holland at right back, or play Sam there, or anything. For me Crainie was a poor player and a shit person to boot. How he got those U21 caps is completely beyond me, I'm guessing Southampton's youth hype machine is still in excellent order.