Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PARDEW TO LEAVE WEST HAM

is this our new manager ? press conference at west ham 2.15 on pardews future

Comments

• i wish
  • whre is this announcement about a press statement?
  • bbc.co.uk has the story on it.
  • Daily Mail reporting he HAS been sacked.
  • blimey, didn't expect this so soon.

Let the speculation begin....

Ps. No messing around, get Stevie Brown back wearing our badge pronto please.
  • agent peacock has been very successful too,we may need to assign him elsewhere now!
  • confirmed pardew sacked....we'll have him
  • On the West Ham site now - he has gone!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• The merry go round that should really of happened two years ago.

Pardew to Charlton
    Curbs to West Ham

Good luck Curbs
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]confirmed pardew sacked....we'll have him

Agree, Varney should be on the phone to Pardew now!!
  • bad luck to curbs..surely
  • And how painful would it be to see them stay up with Curbs in charge as we go down?!
  • wasnt it pardew who said that charlton wasnt a big enough job for him when he joined west ham? or somethign similar
  • what we need now is another premiership failure!

still,we have to milk this and give it to the hammers,about the only chance we will have to mug another set of fans off this season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]wasnt it pardew who said that charlton wasnt a big enough job for him when he joined west ham? or somethign similar

I doubt that he would have said that considering his connections with the club. Also, when he went to west ham, the Charlton job wasn't available so I can't see how the question would come up.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]The merry go round that should really of happened two years ago.

Pardew to Charlton
    Curbs to West Ham

Good luck Curbs

Totally agree.
  • I'd have him in like a shot. See Keen is in charge so where does that leave Keithy P. Feel for Brownie, likely out of a job just a couple of weeks after he started, although Curbs may keep him on. And what next for Konch under Curbs. Left-winger again ??
  • Just think though.

Lisbie to West Ham, Hughes to West Ham, Marcus Bent to West Ham
  • Sponsored links:

• I would love to see the look on Konch's face when they announce that Curbs will take over... Spector must be delighted though! Maybe we can send over Agents Hughes and Kishishev in January as well?
  • I cant believe they have sacked him! The rot started when them 'orrible argie blokes came in and pizzed on the fire!, Now this Egg Ead Magnusson geezer has biffed pards already! You just watch now as they get relegated along with us. Seems the yiddo's on saturday know something we dont! (they were singing 'your goin down with the westham')

I am in shock, thats a bad call from the westhammers.

Curbs to westham (snigger) and Pards to us (yey) as i actually like Pards.
  • On another thread here I mentioned a Basingstoke supporters meeting where Richard Murray was the guest. He was asked who he would like to eventually succeed Curbs, his answer was someone like Pardew who at that time was at Reading - makes you wonder.
  • The rot started when Reo-Coker chucked his teddy about when he wasn't allowed to go to ManYoo on the last day of the transfer window. Player power and I'm starting to get very tired of it!
  • He said exactly the same to us at a q&a at our CASC branch meeting-

I'd defo have him and i suspect we will!
  • That ensures West Ham stay up then if Curbs goes there.
  • Are we realistically going to go for Pardew less than a week after appointing Kinsella as "the third man?"
  • You can only work with what you've got.

Pardew had a far better squad at West Ham and cocked it up. Not sure a Wenger/Fergie/Mourinho/Ramsey/Shankly/Paisley/Chapman/Nicholson/Busby/Dowie combination could get us out of this mess
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Are we realistically going to go for Pardew less than a week after appointing Kinsella as "the third man?"

exactly

bad timing..................again!
  • edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]
    bad timing..................again!

that's normally what happens when you make hasty decisions...