Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Local" Non-League.

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

Do @Kap10 or @InspectorSands know why Dulwich don't have a fixture listed for this weekend ?

Don't know why it's not listed but it's FA Cup. They are playing Canterbury or Pagham away (don't know which one).
  • Options
    Went to Ebbsfleet V Margate Yesterday. Fleet won 4-0 but honestly could've been 9 or 10. 1 of the most 1 sided games of football I've ever seen
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

se9addick said:

Do @Kap10 or @InspectorSands know why Dulwich don't have a fixture listed for this weekend ?

Don't know why it's not listed but it's FA Cup. They are playing Canterbury or Pagham away (don't know which one).
    Ah cheers, that's a shame.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

se9addick said:

It's Pagham away. New ground to me. Apparently the village contains three pubs, all of which are decent and all a stones throw from the ground.
  • Options
    Rushden & Diamonds today in the cup, don't even know who they're playing yet, usual crowd 500+ , and a pub in the ground.
  • Options

Saturday is non league day, Phoenix Sports are doing a pay what you like day (you must pay something min £1).Also all programme sales are going to charity, if any of you are looking for a game please come down and support a really good local club , all the committee down there are good chaps and really work hard.

Thanks for heads up, my lad will now be going along with some of his mates.
  • Options
    Afc Rushden & Diamonds 2 AFC Hornchurch 0, great afternoon in pretty iffy weather, 429 fans watched an even game until Hornchurch's big no. 2 went off, then fitness kicked in and it was all over, will go again.
  • Options
    Concord 0 welling 5
  • Options
    Anyone going to Dartford v Welling tonight?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great Wakering Rovers play just a few hundred yards away from my house. I used to go occasionally, but don't even know what league they are in these days. Not enough beach ball and sofa action for my liking. The only contact now is sometimes when I put the bins out in the evening, I hear a cheer and feel glad that they still appreciate me.

I used to follow Canvey Island, my home town island, but that's just me being a glory hunter.

• Options

Anyone going to Dartford v Welling tonight?

Me.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Great Wakering Rovers play just a few hundred yards away from my house. I used to go occasionally, but don't even know what league they are in these days. Not enough beach ball and sofa action for my liking. The only contact now is sometimes when I put the bins out in the evening, I hear a cheer and feel glad that they still appreciate me.

I used to follow Canvey Island, my home town island, but that's just me being a glory hunter.

I'm off to Great Wakering on Saturday as they are playing Phoenix Sports
  • Options
    Darts beat welling 2-1
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Darts beat welling 2-1

Good game, nice ground. £14 to get in was a bit trumpy though.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Stig said:

I'm off to Great Wakering on Saturday as they are playing Phoenix Sports
    I'd invite you in for a cuppa, but it's Fleetwood for me.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Stig said:

My aunt and uncle used to live in St Johns Road, Great Wakering - pretty close to the ground. My cousin played for them for a while.
  • Options
    Good game at Dartford. Best free kick I've ever seen at that level for the Wings leveller. They didn't really turn up in the second half.
  • Options
    Just back from an excellent Tonbridge Angels 7 (seven) nil win against Ascot United
  • Options

Just back from an excellent Tonbridge Angels 7 (seven) nil win against Ascot United

Ascot obviously not at the races tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FA Cup replay I am presuming
  • Options

FA Cup replay I am presuming

Yes. I'm not surprised they lost having only played the first game on Sunday. Ascot's pitch is quite a bit shorter so I guess fitness played a part
  • Options
    It seems that Tonbridge won at a canter.
  • Options

It seems that Tonbridge won at a canter.

Arf arf
  • Options
    They won by a Header
  • Options
    Bet Tonbridge scored a couple and then they really had the bit between their teeth...

Trouble is they've got Cheltenham in the next round
  • Options
    FA Vase first qualifying round today. Bridon Ropes v Colliers Wood United of the Combined Counties League at Meridian. Not too much in the way of quality, but a good finish to the game, with Bridon scoring the winner from the penalty spot in injury time, for a 2-1 win against higher opposition.
  • Options
    Had welling at 6/4. Thought it was home and hosed.
    Gutted.
  • Options
    Dulwich Hamlet beat Grays 4-0 tonight in the Ryman league cup - they're away to Greenwich Borough in the next round.