Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Cameron's Son

DA9DA9
edited February 2009 in Not Sports Related
Ivan

RIP Little fella, heart goes out to the Cameron's

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2009
    RIP just terrible. Feel for the family.
  • Options
    Very sad news indeed, RIP.
  • Options
    Ditto. RIP for the poor little chap.
  • Options
    Sad News so young

R.I.P
  • Options
    Poor boy, I hate reading things like this. My thoughts are with his family.

R.I.P.
  • Options
    Very Sad..
  • Options
    Poor little man, this type of news makes all the red/blue nonsense seem so, so irrelevant.

RIP little fella.
  • Options
    very sad, RIP.
  • Options
    :-(

RIP wee one
  • Options
    Whatever you think or don't think of the man and his party this is a personal tragedy.

RIP Ivan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh blimey...I know how upset this makes me feel...so how must it be for the Camerons.
    RIP Little fella...RIP.
  • Options
    So sad, on becoming a Father myself 6months or so ago this kind of thing has much more of an impact on me than it ever used to.

Thoughts go out to the Camerons
  • Options
    RIP,

Really saddening
  • Options
    Very sad. I didn't realise his eldest was disabled. RIP.
  • Options
    Echo all the above - very sad; RIP little one
  • Options
    Agree with len. Not a tory supportet but feel for his family RIP little one
  • Options
    RIP little man, a very very sad story and is something that i feel very passionate about
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: T[/cite]So sad, on becoming a Father myself 6months or so ago this kind of thing has much more of an impact on me than it ever used to.

Thoughts go out to the Camerons[/quote]

Yep, since I became a father these kind of stories certainly have more of an impact. Can't imagine how hard it must be.
  • Options
    RIP Ivan and thoughts certainly with the Cameron's.
  • Options
    A total tragedy. It was right that they cancelled PM's question time yesterday. It simply doesn't matter in the light of this terrible news. My thoughts are with the Camerons.

RIP Ivan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is really sad news. They are a loving family and little Ivan was given fantastic support during his all too short life. RIP.
  • Options
    Terrible news for the Cameron family and my thoughts go out to them. I had no idea young Ivan had disabilities but it makes little difference. Every death is sad but the death of a child is the absolute worst cos it's so completely against the natural order of things.

Brown got it spot on when he said the death of a child "was something that no parent should have to bear". Losing one of my kids is the thing I fear the most, I don't know how I'd carry on.