Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Faye

I might get slated for this but, alltough he isnt at his best (to be kind), dont you think his best game of the season was against Bolton when he played Centre Half after HH was sent off.
I think he could play there in place of HH or El Kak as i think the pair of them are sheeeet. Honestly, they are effing useless and more worried about image than playing football.

Comments

• Options
    they are more worried about image? what do you mean by that??

faye was very poor on saturday, very disappointing... kept passing to spurs players.
  • Options
    He also played well at Chelsea as a centre back.

Dont rate him at all as a CM, cant control the ball well enough and gives away possession and doesnt do enough work.
  • Options
    Sounds just about perfect for our midfield then!
  • Options
    I have not been impressed with Faye from the start. He is the worst passer of the ball in the team and when has the ball at his feet hangs on to long waiting to be tackled and losing the ball, and all of this just a few yards in front of the box. Then add the number of free kicks he gives away outside the box. All I can hope is that this Pouso is a better bet.