Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Championship Football is Better....

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
More Games, More Goals etc.. Anyone Agree Disagree?

Comments

• Options
    More chance of winning games, cheaper away tickets, more night games
  • Options
    Totally disagree.
  • Options
    Its all about entertainment. And thats Entertaining.
  • Options
    More enjoyable for us, but leaves the football club in the shit.
  • Options
    I worry that people think that playing in the Championship would somehow be "more entertaining" or that we would automatically "win more games". Ok, so it would be pretty difficult to win less games than we're winning now, but I fear that we might slide straight through that league, a la Forest/Wednesday, etc.

Has anyone actually watched CCC football this year? It's all about high tempo, pressing, getting the ball forward and scrapping for everything. Not exactly blessed in those departments are we?!
  • Options
    We aren't blessed in any department.
  • Options
    I fear for us if / when we go down....
  • Options
    I fear for football full stop

or am I just getting old?
  • Options
    The double relegation has me nervous....
  • Options
    LOL, not well but that has cheered me up. We've gone in the space of ten posts from at looking at an enjoyable season in the Championship, to a double relegation !

We would simply have to adapt, and have a decent turnover of staff. All decent football should be high tempo and involve pressing, Reading were masters of it last season and were cracking to watch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I fear for football full stop

middle aged... :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I fear for football full stop

middle aged... :-)

ouchy ;-)
    & that makes you??????
  • Options
    With all the clubs "around us" in the prem getting bought out by foreign millionaires, surely we can't compete anymore. If teams like Portsmouth, West Ham and Man City are suddenley getting £30m a season to splash on new players, its only a matter of time until we're going into every game just praying for a draw!