Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cardiff fans tonight

I've seen some stupid things being thrown on to a football pitch by other teams before but tonight Cardiff fans have claimed top spot!!

A mobile phone and a shoe!!!!

I hope who ever threw the phone took his sim out and if the ob see a fella limping to his car/coach or to the station hes NICKED!

LOL!

Comments

• Ha ha yeah that is pretty stupid. I remember a Liverpool fan throwing a phone at Rooney a few years back and they traced him. Guess the bloke was just so angry he threw the phone without thinking.
  • All this shoe throwing business is driving me nuts. Only a month ago it was original, amusing and it could make a point. In next to no time it hase become so passe 'cos every moron with feet wants to have a go.
  • We can't have many morons with feet at The Valley, then ..... ?

;o)
  • Nah, all our morons are legless.
  • The amount of gavvers in central London today was insane - I came through Paddington at about 3:00 - there must have been a hundred of them in big clumps waiting for the sheepshaggers to ooze off the trains. It was the same story when I got on the tube at Oxford Circus at 6.00 - wall to wall coppers.
  • Lot of trouble last night. Apparantly the Cardiff lot had taken a couple of Arsenal boozers early doors.
  • Our company has a box at Arsenal, we drove over there and when we got there at 6.15 they had already smashed up two pubs, never seen so many OB in my life, we decided to the off ten minutes after the second half started due to the traffic but more importantly the Welsh nutters, as we drove up Holloway Rd there were 100 CArdiff just roaming the streets with 40 OB wrapped around them, worst fans i have ever seen
  • typical provincial nobody club...

:)