Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dennis Wise at the Valley

edited February 2009 in Rumours
Little Wisey was spotted at the Valley this afternoon. Rumour has it he was there to eye up Jonjo.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Last Boy Scout[/cite]Little Wisey was spotted at the Valley this afternoon. Rumour has it he was there to eye up Jonjo.

Well he wouldn't be able to look down on him.
  • Of all the clubs who may be interested, I would imagine that Newcastle would not be high on the list of a promising young start such as Jonjo - better off staying with us than having his career ruined there.
  • Jonjo need first team football, he might be better off going to (or hopefully staying at) a club that will offer him the best opportunity to develop his obvious talent. I can't see him going straight into Newcastle first team and quite frankly if we sold him to a club like that I'd be more than a bit pissed off.
  • Do you really think so? Shelvey hasn't been in the team for a few weeks and was never likely to play today so if Wise had done any research, he'd have saved himself a journey.

Scratching my head as to why else he'd be there though?
  • Hated that little f***er ever since he cut me up in his motor in Clapham a few years ago. If he nicks Jonjo I'm going to get spiteful with him.
  • I thought he had been kicked out of Newcastle.