Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ambrose for England =)

Hi I'm new to this forum. Only a few years ago we had a number of players in and around the England squad. How long do you think it will be before we have another player representing the three lions? Or could you even see Ambrose solving England's problem down the left?

Comments

• Options
    are you sharon are you sharon are you sharon in disguise, are you sharon in disguise
  • Options
    I am not! My name is purely tongue and cheek, although Ambrose would of fit in nicely, away to Spain in midweek.
  • Options
    ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha, i aint laughed so much for ages. have you seen him play in the last 2 years? he aint even good enough to play on the left for us!!!
  • Options
    lol

were is Shazza?
  • Options
    You are the bloke in East Stand Row S seat 125ish and I claim my 5 pounds!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ambrose-For-England[/cite]Hi I'm new to this forum. Only a few years ago we had a number of players in and around the England squad. How long do you think it will be before we have another player representing the three lions? Or could you even see Ambrose solving England's problem down the left?

Yeah, good boy, now come and put your jacket on and we'll tie it for you.
  • Options
    The only way I can see Ambrose solving England's problem down the left is if he joins the Communist party.

I hope I never see him in a Charlton shirt again.