Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life FC vs Preston North End supporters, 21st March

Comments

• Options
    Indeed it is DaveM.

We have a full squad (so no more please) but no ref....(which I'll do unless Riscardo comes in with a late offer)

The Preston team are coming down on the Friday night and having an evening in the west end, so I have pointed out that they owe it to themselves to get completely hammered ahead of our clash...

See you all Saturday
    CC
  • Options
    Afraid I'm going to have to pull out, got to work on saturday :o(
  • Options
    Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it now.
  • Options
    Can i show up just too heckle and have a sherbert whilst watching???
  • Options
    course you can, i'll be doing the same.

The more the merrier
  • Options
    get in, i'll be there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]course you can, i'll be doing the same.

The more the merrier

While reffing? Cheers, we really don't have a a hope!
  • Options
    Don't worry, Riscardo has made himself available and will be reffing the match....
  • Options
    Dunno whats worse? ;-)
  • Options
    Can I assume that everyone above who said they are going to play is going to turn up? (apart from those who have already said that they aren't of course).

If you've said you are playing and now are unable to, please let me know. Otherwise, look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers
    CC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Due to Gumbo's presence, a 3 mile no fly zone has been put in place for Saturday morning
  • Options
    i'm still coming so i'm a yes definately!
  • Options
    I'll come and support, definitely. Might be an oppertunity to meet a few of you lot, I can't risk playing as I'm running the Reading Half marathon the following week.
  • Options
    As the weather has been nice .. flip flops are a must
  • Options
    I'm coming but if Gumbo starts in front of me again I think I'll ask for a transfer.
  • Options
    How many you have CC?
  • Options
    If I get up early I'll try and pop along and give some support. I need to know what the quality is like before I start volunteering myself as a player!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]How many you have CC?

We have a full squad, but that's including you !
  • Options
    What AFKA said.
  • Options
    AFKA the 1 litre engine/1 pace/1 movement will be there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]I'm coming but if Gumbo starts in front of me again I think I'll ask for a transfer.

Greg - You look like your having fun in your picture therefore the 4 ladies in Gregs Picture - Would Ya?

that is so long as none are his Mrs ;o)
  • Options
    Those were the days. about 3 stone ago.
  • Options
    ha ha ha ;o) Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow, We gotta win at least one of these games!
  • Options
    Cheers to all those who turned up and played / watched on Saturday morning - great fun and appreciate you taking the time to do so.

I'll try and write a report of sorts in the next day or so and will also post links to the Preston review...Steve from PNE is also sending me pics and video links...

Cheers
    CC
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]

I'll try and write a report of sorts in the next day or so and will also post links to the Preston review...Steve from PNE is also sending me pics and video links...

Cheers
    CC

I do so hope they got AFKA getting one in the knackers on film! Priceless Kirby!
  • Options
    ha ha ha

Red Army how'd your goal go again? it's been a while since i heard about it!
  • Options
    I tripped mate ;o)
  • Options
    ha ha ha
  • Options
    What a quality day!! Cheers for organising CC.

Great day out in the Lib before, after and during the game (I did warn MCS and Dicko about going in!).

Cheers everyone. Highlights included seeing AFKA take one for the team, Redarmy with a wonder goal (what a w*nker), one of the Preston players getting the ball square in the face and not flinching, Gumbos superman dive and booing GHE (what a let down! ;-) )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]

Cheers
    CC

I do so hope they got AFKA getting one in the knackers on film! Priceless Kirby!

Thought i would have been banned by now!

Thanks for organising it CC and AFKA.When is the next one?