Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Go and run this weekend

Go on, go and run down the end of the road, 1 mile, 10 miles however far you can run but go running if you dont already. I promise you will fell better straight after and keep it up for a week and you will really notice the diffrence.

Dont be dumb just go out and run!

Comments

• Options
    If you could describe the way that you run in three words, what would they be?
  • Options
    I will get the bus thanks..

sport_running.jpg
  • Options
    been swimming the last couple of days as I have a bit of a groin strain (no jokes please) and swimming is less stressful on that part oof the body .

Have really enjoyed it and think I'll now start going a couple of times a week.
  • Options
    Its a bit like saying....go out and have a smoke.....you will feel heady and it will give you high....

Seeing people out running who look like they are really killing themselves generally brings to mind the expression...get a life....but that just my opinion....

Sporty types excepted
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]If you could describe the way that you run in three words, what would they be?

Very, very, slowly!
  • Options
    Straight to pub
  • Options
    Oi do one, did you know the founder of jogging as a leisure pursuit died whilst out jogging
  • Options
    A complete head the ball.
  • Options
    I've started runing last few weeks - and actually feel so much betta (not at the time mind!) Also lost about an inch off me waste in under 3 weeks!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]If you could describe the way that you run in three words, what would they be?

like a spaz
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Until heart attack
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Its a bit like saying....go out and have a smoke.....you will feel heady and it will give you high....

Seeing people out running who look like they are really killing themselves generally brings to mind the expression...get a life....but that just my opinion....

Sporty types excepted[/quote]

or keep the only one you have healthy, umm?
  • Options
    hate running!

love swimming, cycling, walking and most other physical pursuits though..
  • Options
    I'll be running round Bexley village tonight with my willie hanging out, does that count?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I'll be running round Bexley village tonight with my willie hanging out, does that count?[/quote]

You best check with UK athletics otherwise they may ban you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Run like the wind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I'll be running round Bexley village tonight with my willie hanging out, does that count?

You best check with UK athletics otherwise they may ban you.

I could always claim it was a lemsip that made me do it.
  • Options
    Like Usain Bolt
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Oi do one, did you know the founder of jogging as a leisure pursuit died whilst out jogging

You mean Jim Fixx (great name BTW) don't you? My understanding of him is that he did indeed die of a heart attack but it was congenital and that his old man died of one in his thirties. Since he made it into his 50's(?) running probably added years on his life......mind you I would say that, I'm training for the Bournemouth Half at the moment.
  • Options
    do f**k off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]do f**k off

We've missed you mate :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    drive a car
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]drive a car

Come on mate you could easily go for a little jog considering the weather you're having ;o)
  • Options
    thats what it looked like 2 days back !
  • Options
    Run Forrest, RUN!