Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• Fantastic.....working from home today so get to see this.

Jeff's even had a new haircut to impress her
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]

Jeff's even had a new haircut to impress her

yep just seen his newer younger trendy barnet with ample hair product in it ...good luck jeff!
  • See what i can do.
  • Stelling's barnet is hilarious!

How old is he trying to look?
  • today's pic anyone ?
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]today's pic anyone ?
  • Am a big fan of Vera Filatova at the moment - anyone recognise her?

Vera
  • Anything but not Dennis Wise
  • Forget your xfactors and your strictly , this is the only programme worth watching for crumpet .

Lesley Garrett on there today ....
  • [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Am a big fan of Vera Filatova at the moment - anyone recognise her?

Vera

fill her what ??
  • Sponsored links:

• JT work your magic ...........she's back on her A game today ..... unbelievable
  • That is the best yet I think today
  • deffo up there
  • *goes on mission*
  • she looks great, lovely little smile when lesley garrett lost it.
  • edited October 2009
    jeff just told her to wear something 'more short , sexy and sassy' tomorrow..... very sarcastically with his tongue hanging out drooling
  • Any Pics? Or do I have to watch the rerun at 5.30 in the morning, instead of taking the dog out?
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Any Pics? Or do I have to watch the rerun at 5.30 in the morning, instead of taking the dog out?
    Is that a euphemism?
  • JT - sorry to chase, but is it worth me hanging around at work to see these pictures? Or shall I go and then look in the morning? If you can give me an idea of how long you're going to be that would be helpful. Thanks.
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]JT - sorry to chase, but is it worth me hanging around at work to see these pictures? Or shall I go and then look in the morning? If you can give me an idea of how long you're going to be that would be helpful. Thanks.

he appears to have disappeared and he hasn't produced the results recently on the picture front . .... booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Sponsored links:

• yeah:
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • isn't todays countdown repeated at silly o'clock the next morning?

****grabs tv guide. resets alarm***
  • how many times can i say i must have sky + it by accident and get away with it!!
  • Patience...
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Am a big fan of Vera Filatova at the moment - anyone recognise her?

[url=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/170/411850496_c81f71d51f.jpg?v=0]Vera[/url]

fill her what ??

She's in Peep Show at the moment
  • Sky+ 5.15am Channel 4 HD

Get in!
  • Rights lads, start the day with a smile to your self. Countdown is repeated on channel 4 +1, in the morning @ 6:15 - 7.00am everyday.
  • Huuuuge VPL!

It's the shoes . . . . .
  • Jesus Christ Almighty. No wonder you lot watch Countdown now.
    That is absolutely cracking.