Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hudson having medical at Cardiff?

edited February 2009 in Rumours
Anyone know if theres any truth in this, or is it all just gossip?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Anyone know if theres any truth in this, or is it all just gossip?

Where did you see this?

Seems an odd one if true.
  • Youga can play CB if Holland gets injured.

Surely Parky/the Board wouldn't do that at the mo ....?
  • There is another Mark Hudson playing in the Football league.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Youga can play CB if Holland gets injured.

Surely Parky/the Board wouldn't do that at the mo ....?

Depends, if we need the cash.
  • [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]There is another Mark Hudson playing in the Football league.
    At Rotherham
  • When's our one going to start playing?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]There is another Mark Hudson playing in the Football league.
    At Rotherham

Scored at the weekend. Lets get him!
  • An injured Mark Hudson on parachute payment wages or a fit Darren Purse on Championship money.....hmmm.
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE,BIGGEST LET DOWN THIS SEASON
  • Just a rumour I've seen a Cardiff fan post on another site.

Says it was meant to happen last week but Fortune got injured.

Probably just a rumour and nothing comes of it...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE,BIGGEST LET DOWN THIS SEASON

Not been good has he but we need some bodies at CH
  • Hudson out of a plane without a parachute please
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE,BIGGEST LET DOWN THIS SEASON

Henry dont put yourself through it,if we can get a fee and get him off the wages it would be brilliant we are down dont kid yourself.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]There is another Mark Hudson playing in the Football league.
    At Rotherham
    Fairly prolific 2 in 3 games...
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE,BIGGEST LET DOWN THIS SEASON

Henry dont put yourself through it,if we can get a fee and get him off the wages it would be brilliant we are down dont kid yourself.

Don't even know if it is true so not going to get worked up about it.

Wouldn't be upset to see him go mind as he is almost as bad as McCarthorse but we need some CH regardless of making a profit on him.
  • play mambo i really do believe if we stick with this kid he will become a very very good player.
  • Didn't Parky say he's been playing with injuries?

Probably harsh to judge him if that is the case.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]play mambo i really do believe if we stick with this kid he will become a very very good player.

He does look a prospect but could ruin the kid being thrown in too early.

[cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Didn't Parky say he's been playing with injuries?

Probably harsh to judge him if that is the case.

Not really impressed all season IMHO although he's had some good games. Fortune a much better player but frozen out by Pardew. Straight back in when Parky came like Racon.
  • Mccarthy was better...
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Mccarthy was better...

Disagree. McCarthorse was poor, slow and a donkey.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Mccarthy was better...

Disagree. McCarthorse was poor, slow and a donkey.
    Agreed. McCarthy was pooh. Hudson not brilliant, but would be a much better player with a quick, ball-playing centre half next to him (something we don;t have)
  • edited February 2009
    Bougherra
  • Maybe there is something in it, if Charlton really has bid for Jay de Merritt
  • Rufus?

If only
  • did read that Dave Jones would only let Purse go if he got a replacememt in. So if Hudson went to Cardiff and we got Purse and DeMerit it wouldn't be too bad.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]play mambo i really do believe if we stick with this kid he will become a very very good player.

Always going to be limited by his style of play, just gets everything clear and lacks ability on the ball. That said it's enough for someone like Primus, who was a decent Prem defender.

Depends what you mean by very very good player I guess, for us now that means a top Championship player.
  • Only good if we get a replacement and we were all saying that it was good business signing Ward who has played with hudson in the past and now we would trying to bed in a whole new defence. Not the best at this stage
  • bit of a farce this window when we can make emergency loans (up to 3 months) for several weeks yet. So only applies to permanent deals and season-long loans and even they are only a few days longer now than a three month loan.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]play mambo i really do believe if we stick with this kid he will become a very very good player.

Always going to be limited by his style of play, just gets everything clear and lacks ability on the ball. That said it's enough for someone like Primus, who was a decent Prem defender.

Depends what you mean by very very good player I guess, for us now that means a top Championship player.
    Are you talking Mambo? or Shittu? still - either works for me
  • Mambo, Shittu is already a good player.