Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow

Comments

• Options
    Snowing here in the Bourne, but nothing major.
  • Options
    SNOWED IN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    It's about 15 cm deep in Forest Hill and it's just started snowing again. Been out and cleared the path, built a massive snowman and had a snowball fight with all the kids on the street.

Oh crap, forgot to try to go to work!
  • Options
    really heavy snow now
  • Options
    Same in Bromley.

Snow falling on ice. Going to be dangerous driving home tonight
  • Options
    Getting worse just up the road in Eltham
  • Options
    Just built a snowman while my five year old just sat inside and watched. Honestly, kids today!

Snowing pretty hard again here in New Eltham.
  • Options
    I've got some pics of Sam and The Valley pitch but can't post as they are too big apparently.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]BDL, BDL Jnr Snr and BDL Jnr
    Your snowman looks so sad!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]BDL, BDL Jnr Snr and BDL Jnr

That's got to be the thinest snowman ever!
  • Options
    Wrong kind of snow - Too dry!
  • Options
    plenty of snow still falling here in Welling....could get used to this working from home, snowman is already finished in the garden !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Wrong kind of snow - Too dry!

The snows a bit on the powdery side but you should persevere - show your kids a bit of gumption and determination man!
    ;o)

If I knew how to I'd stick up the picture of the one I've rustled up this morning - it's a corker if I say so myself!
  • Options
    The Valley

hope this works
  • Options
    nothing more here in North Essex - just a little bit of fluff blowing around

I am sat at work hoping it all goes off and we get sent home - sadly the boss is a contractor and gets a daily rate so not much chance of that happening!
  • Options
    Thanks Suzi - it works!
  • Options
    2 1/2 hour trek from Charlton to Shepherds Bush - hey, it was an adventure...

that snowman is definitely a Charlton fan!
  • Options
    The Valley looks brilliant!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]That Thunder and Lightning last night!
    When it goes in slow motion it's fantastic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]The Valley

hope this works

Nice work, Suzi.

Poor old Sam looks cold though. We don't want him dropping crosses.
    Can't you take him a nice of cup of tea to warm his fingers?
  • Options
    I'm one of the few berks who managed to get to work today, slowly but without too much problem. But very scary looking at how other drivers on the road attempted to master the conditions.

Snow still falling heavily so we might be packing up early and getting home in time to hit some of the neighbours with a snowball or two. :-)
  • Options
    My poor sister got told to go into work in Bluewater, despite no buses from Temple Hill. She walked all the way to Dartfords football ground only to be told by a bus driver that they have now stopped the buses running. She's just got back home after over an hour walking through the snow for nothing!
  • Options
    Left home at 0545, walked to the O2 from Eltham Park, took about 1 1/2 hours. Got what appears to have been the only Jubilee tube to London Bridge and got into the office 0815.

I have never seen snow settle like this in the City in my 22 years up here. Most snow I've seen since '91, by tomorrow probably the most I've seen ever in UK.
    Mrs Chirps and kids have been up Eltham Park/Woods since 9am having fun!
    I saw a family of 4 taking sledges up to Eltham Park at 0550 this morning!
    Still coming down hard in EC2M.
  • Options
    Got pretty serious here in Ashford in the last hour. Thick stuff.
  • Options
    it's so bad here I can't see the other side of the Thames..........I love snow even more now..............it blots out Essex!!!!!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Anyone been by Chislehurst station?

I'd imagine it's pretty much impassable with the steep hills...
  • Options
    my Sky has now died.............will have to get the hairdryer out to the dish ;-)