Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow

Comments

• Options
    SNOW DAY!!!
  • Options
    I hate days like this, it just means I'll have twice as much to do tomorrow.
  • Options
    Poor effort in East Kent.
  • Options
    snowball fight 40 hall 9 oclock meet lets feckin av it

charlton vs tottenham vs arsenal

i cant wait
  • Options
    Charlton & Arsenal against the yid scummers. Hoon one upside a yidos head for me mate
  • Options
    I'm so glad someone else saw & heard the thunder & lightening.................I thought I'd had a bad bottle of Pino ;-)
  • Options
    Buses cancelled.

I feel for Parky?

How is he going to prepare the players for tomorrows game? How will they get there?

Actually saying that, the preparation he has done in the previous games hasn't paid off so maybe a day off would be good...
  • Options
    I thought it was a few powerlines playing up! Didn't think that happened thunder and lights with snow.
  • Options
    Just got back from the park sledging with Henry Jnr.

Snow at least 4 inches deep in Bromley and the School is closed.

Still coming down quite heavily here so looks like it might be around for a while.
  • Options
    Clearing up in Ashford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    got to work at 6.30 got stuck outside work couldn't move for 10 mins,then told my old man when he arrived in the van to just park by side of road not pull up in front of shop.He didn't listen and got stuck spent 20 mins digging him out.No staff can get in and i didn't dancy getting stuck there so called it a day at 7.30.Drove home but couldn't get up the hill to my road,so had to leave the car down another street.Don't hold much hope for tomorrow either.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]Clearing up in Ashford.

dont bank on it worse to come between 2-8 this afternoon worse than we have already had.
  • Options
    We never used to get weather like this when Peter Varney was in charge. I blame Waggott.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We never used to get weather like this when Peter Varney was in charge. I blame Waggott.

Andrew Mills' fault. He is doing his best to sabotage transfer deadline day.
  • Options
    Some of us are on the dlr battling our way in. Was supposed to go to marlow today but have knocked that on the head!
  • Options
    The Valley must look a picture under its heaviest blanket of snow since ... well maybe since we went back ?

Ketman, if he hasn't already done it, tell your old man to get a photographer on the job quick. Smashing Xmas card to sell in the club shop next December!
  • Options
    The kids of Sidcup are using recycling bins and building an igloo. Impressed with their thinking !

Also a ten v ten snowball fight going on that i expect to result in 3 gunshot wounds and 4 stabbings !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The kids of Sidcup are using recycling bins and building an igloo. Impressed with their thinking !

Also a ten v ten snowball fight going on that i expect to result in 3 gunshot wounds and 4 stabbings !

Oi! Why are you on here, haven't you got a list of jobs to do from work for the day?!!
  • Options
    multi tasking !
  • Options
    Closed my business for the day...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Came into work no problems...the side roads are pretty slippery. Think its pretty pathetic of the local councils considering we had three days warning of the snow.....obviously wanted to save on their salt budgets. Most of the 2-3 inches of snow had fallen by about 8pm last night in Wrotham. Will keep an eye on the weather though, dont want to get stranded at work!
  • Options
    Not fair Tel - They were working all hours , just too much snow.
  • Options
    its coming down again here in DA1
  • Options
    Usually i love the flexibility of working from home, but today, sat in my office overlooking the local park and watching people mess about in the snow it is not such a great luxury :-(
  • Options
    Still coming down in Redhill/Reigate, A23 is slushy and side roads very trickie.If it freezes properly later on things will be difficult. Had to pick up a customer's car this morning not far from my house so didn't have to slide around in mine. Got it to work eventually but none of the techs have turned up. so will take it back later with no service done. It's a M-Benz but unfortunately not M.Christensen's. Mind you the club probably pay for his repairs anyway!
  • Options
    I have about 6 inches of snow and still drove to work and I live semi rural - If you don't drive like a tit it's no big problem

As much as I would have loved to spend the day at home with my angels I really do have too much work to do

If it starts to get bad later though I might slope home a little early. I trust my driving - it's the other numpties on the road I don't trust
  • Options
    Gutted my little boy is in Wales he would have loved it today..no school,snowball fights,snowman building.
  • Options
    going to get worse from 3 today
  • Options
    Oh well another day off tomorrow then :)
  • Options
    snowing again in Charlton