Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Those nasty Palace fans burning a Charlton scarf

Comments

• I heard the scarf was calling it on but the Palace hard men took it no problem. What you can't see it that there were another 50 Charlton scarves giving it all the verbals but did Palace run? No, they stood toe to toe with the scarf and gave it a good burning.

Now even if they hated us that would be sad, sad, sad but when they don't care about us...............
  • henners

the scarf had left 30 of them in a pile of blood b4 they got him
  • That's further fuelling the bad blood. Some of the comments under that video could get the posters into some real trouble, no doubt they'll soon be off to find a train load of women, children and pensioners to kick the Sh*t out of.

Brighton, Millwall and Charlton.. Palace really are one of the most hated clubs in London.

Bloody grannybashers.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I heard the scarf was calling it on but the Palace hard men took it no problem. What you can't see it that there were another 50 Charlton scarves giving it all the verbals but did Palace run? No, they stood toe to toe with the scarf and gave it a good burning.

Now even if they hated us that would be sad, sad, sad but when they don't care about us...............

It wasn't our main scarfs, they were drinking elsewhere with youth scarfs (You know them mini ones you can buy for the car rear window)
    The main scarfs called it on with about 30 palarse club pennants in Croydon around lunchtime that day, it was a bloodbath.
  • The scarf was quite clearly a scarfer.

No respected of the rules that lot.
  • I was lucky, I was with that scarf just 10 minutes before this incident. Scarf said it had to go and tie up some loose ends
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I was lucky, I was with that scarf just 10 minutes before this incident. Scarf said it had to go and tie up some loose ends

LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I was lucky, I was with that scarf just 10 minutes before this incident. Scarf said it had to go and tie up some loose ends

Thats stretching it a bit, you cant pull the wool over my eyes.
  • I hate these football factory type teenage mobile phone videos you see on youtube. There's definitely more Palace ones than Charlton ones and the comments are always the same.
  • Well thank you very much Pal@rse! Now my Charlton enamel lapel badge is threatening to "Do sum damage to dem Nigels...." I will have a job holding back all my Charlton replica merchandise now. No one warned me of this in the club shop when I brought the bloody stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• That lot are funny as hell
  • WSSWSS
    edited January 2009
    52646393as0.png
  • I've just been consoling the (sadly widowed) matching bobble hat.

Turns out the pair of them have been inseperable for 10 years now, and it can't see the point of living no more.
  • I've heard theres a new firm about called "The Charlton Calendar firm" apparently they change their tactics each month and mysteriously disappear in late December. The police have so far been unable to pin down a date to do anything about them.
  • that is so funny! that is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen!!
  • This is small time compared when they got it on with the Burnley scarf.

Claret everywhere apparently.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]This is small time compared when they got it on with the Burnley scarf.

Claret everywhere apparently.

Liking your work, liking your work
  • Got more than they bargained for when they started on a Newcastle scarf, apparently they ended up getting striped
  • mmmm.......and there was us being told that they dont care about us....
  • Thats the trouble with society today. No one thinks about the people left behind after such a savage incident. I am welling up just looking at this picture.......

http://www.footybits.co.uk/images/scarfcharltonuj.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute nutters.
  • It's the kids I worry for (you know, the key chains, Charlton pens, badges etc) they are so impressionable and influenced by such behaviour of scarfs.
  • Before you know it....someone could be just standing there at football match and they get their foot trodden on for no reason other than it was there at the wrong time connected to the end of their leg.....bastards !
  • This THREAD has me in STITCHES
  • A tragic incident for such a close knit community
  • They are just trying to needle us.
  • Im surprised Henry hasn't done a R I P for the brave charlton scarf ;-)
  • What a ripping thread
  • Minute's silence on Saturday?

If it was a Liverpool scarf they would do it.
  • I have known this scarf for 20 years.

I won't claim we were best mates, indeed for a large part of the year i never saw him at all. But like all true friends, he was there when I really needed him, particularly in the miserable winter months.

I'll miss you my friend

RIP scarf