Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can anyone recommend a kitchen fitter

TELTEL
edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
Having been without a kitchen for the last 5 months and getting very close to buying a kitchen, can anyone recommend a good fitter?

Comments

• Options
    Howdens in Swanley where my uncle works great fitter
  • Options
    Howdens are trade only mate...im thinking about one of their kitchens actually
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Howdens are trade only mate...im thinking about one of their kitchens actually

Pretty sure if you contact Howdens, they will recommend you a fitter, who will then be able to purchase kitchen from them.
  • Options
    I know a very good one , not cheap though , can give you his number if you like ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Howdens are trade only mate...im thinking about one of their kitchens actually[/quote]

Pretty sure if you contact Howdens, they will recommend you a fitter, who will then be able to purchase kitchen from them.[/quote]
    Cheers Budgie. I do have an account with them, so that wont be a problem
  • Options
    Kithcen Concept in Blackfen, they do the lot from start to finish, wide range of everything. They are absolutely superb, but not cheap, as in everything in life you get what you pay for.