Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Middle Aged Men in this forum.....

What is wrong with them ?

Is it the time of year ? Do they always turn around now ?

We've had two this week posting obscene messages of a sexual nature, and now i've just had an email blocked from my company from another due to offensive language.

Is this a new version of S.A.D ?
Will they settle down once Christmas is out the way ?

:-)

Comments

• Go on name names .... are you middle aged now?
  • No, anyone over 31 :-)

You're safe for another 4 years....
  • I'll add Solidgone to my list, as since the hat link was provided he has appeared to of been on the cherry brandy ever since !
  • How did I know that "Crystal Palace" counts as a swear word.
  • is it just men? My whole office (mainly girls) are getting rude and silly. our xmas party tomorrow and everyone is discussing what rude secret santa present they bought!

i went to the shops in soho today....its unbelievable some of the stuff that people can buy! *shudder*
  • I didnt think Uncle Silas was on this forum....

... or is he?
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]is it just men? *

Thanks for sticking up for middle aged men Suzi!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]What is wrong with them ?

Is it the time of year ? Do they always turn around now ?

We've had two this week posting obscene messages of a sexual nature, and now i've just had an email blocked from my company from another due to offensive language.

Is this a new version of S.A.D ?
    Will they settle down once Christmas is out the way ?

:-)

Depends how you define middle age AFKA. Personally I'd be delighted to live till 90, but I suspect that won't happen, especially if we have any more nights like Tuesday. :-)
  • I agree AFKA over 30's are shockingly F****** miserable this time of f******* year what the f*** do you goddammned expect from us eh!!!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

LMFAO
  • Sponsored links:

• So I am classed as middle aged for being Mid-Thirties...F***in unbeliveable !

Sorry I ain't havin that, over 40's is middle aged I am not FACT, LOCKED ON, SIMON SAYS & ANYTHING ELSE that means the same thing but I cannot remember at present.
  • Ah the joys of being under 30
  • and the joys of being over 30
  • Na you aint middle aged till yer 40plus now, what wiv people living longer an all... that's my story anyhows.
  • You as old as the man you feel.
  • Cool, hey i'm not middleaged
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So I am classed as middle aged for being Mid-Thirties...F***in unbeliveable !

Sorry I ain't havin that, over 40's is middle aged I am not FACT, LOCKED ON, SIMON SAYS & ANYTHING ELSE that means the same thing but I cannot remember at present.

Based on us hoping to get to 90....

0-30, you're in your younger years, 60-90 you're over the hill, then 30-60 you MUST be middle aged....

Ketman, you're middle aged son.
  • i am Not! yey
  • If you take the old saying "you're only as old as the woman you feel", I have just returned to middle age from over the hill - feels great!
  • I like being middle aged
  • Sponsored links:

• Ps that's why i don't moan about Charlton as i have seen it all before!lol
  • After watching a programme on the Temple of Karnak last night I am adamant that my posting was not obscene but more about the life giving virutes of said act, its relationship to the rising of the sun and preventing chaos from descending on the world.

Mind you there was no mention of a sticky keyboard on the programme.
  • tsk tsk, your thirties were considered middle aged when life expectancy was much lower, therefore as average life expectancy will be much higher by then (we hope) and indeed is now higher than previously, quid pro qu0 - 4o is a far better indicator

:D
  • bah humbug....
  • Great, thats two message boards that have called me middle aged!!!!

I better start listening to ClassicFM then

:-(
  • Oh christ - where did my life go?