Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help please

edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
Quite a few years back someone sent me an email in which there was a card trick that you did on screen.
I can't for the life of me remember what the trick was...but it was absolutely superb and it did the rounds for a while.
There may well have been several different ones going around over the years....I wonder if any of you have any idea of the one I'm reffering to and can send me a link?
Sorry I can't be more specific.
Cheers me dears!

Comments

• Options
    Haven't got a link mate but was it the one where there were 4 cards I think it was 2 kings and 2 queens and you had to think of one of the cards. When you clicked again it took away the card you was thinking of?
    I seem to remember if having a picture of David Copperfield or something?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Was it this one?

Yes that's it plaayer....great well done mate!!
    Charlton Life comes to the rescue yet again...it's a great trick and if you don't know how it's done (which I now do remember actually) it drives you nuts!
  • Options
    Glad to be of assistance!

;0)
  • Options
    is that why you are called plaaayer cos you is a card player or just a player with the ladies???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]is that why you are called plaaayer cos you is a card player or just a player with the ladies???

i'm guessing the cards.......
  • Options
    With these boyish good looks!?! Your having a bubble!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]With these boyish good looks!?! Your having a bubble!

Are you saying you like boys?
  • Options
    What is it, have a dig at Rich day?

:-)
  • Options
    Pretty poor tick IMO