Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lost Fans..... (NO SPOILERS)

edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
New Season Starts on Sunday!!! :o) Yippee!!

Have to watch the last 2 episodes from last year first though to remember what happened.......

PS - PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD SPOILER FREE!! :o)

Comments

• Options
    I've already seen the first two episodes of the new season...
  • Options
    I most definitely am a lost fan right now, can't stand the programme mind.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I've already seen the first two episodes of the new season...[/quote]

Mate downloaded them yesterday

Only just caught up on 4 the weekend done the lot on Saturday
  • Options
    watched the 20 minute special last night that is going to be shown over the weekend. all about Iain Lee in hawaii trying to get a part as an extra. quite funny seeing sawyer joking around and all the main characters having chats.
  • Options
    Thank God it's the penultimate season, gotta watch it to the end as they have to answer some of the questions eventually, but you know come when it finishes half the stuff will be un-answered.
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be a thread about our years at Sellout Park.
  • Options
    Oh, I didn't realize that the new season screens later in the UK...won't be easy to keep quiet for the few days (it's on Wednesday nights here) before you see the show! We've just started season 5 here...trust you are the same?

Maria, if you are a Sawyer fan, you will be pleased to know that he apparently had a hard time finding a shirt for most of the two hours...hope that doesn't count as a "spoiler"!
  • Options
    Absolute tosh.

Watched the first season up to the point that a Polar Bear ran through the jungle - halfway through episode 1? - switched off never to be switched on again.
  • Options
    I watch every episode and have done from the begining but still have no idea what its about, give me the West Wing any day, or Grey Anatomy
  • Options
    must say was not for me Mrs got the box set as people at work were raving and loved it

cant wait fo Sunday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Can-addick[/cite]Oh, I didn't realize that the new season screens later in the UK...won't be easy to keep quiet for the few days (it's on Wednesday nights here) before you see the show! We've just started season 5 here...trust you are the same?

Maria, if you are a Sawyer fan, you will be pleased to know that he apparently had a hard time finding a shirt for most of the two hours...hope that doesn't count as a "spoiler"!

Oh I am ;o)
  • Options
    I figured... You'll want to have your Sky+/DVR ready to go then! ;-)
  • Options
    Sky + already set up to record!! :o)
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I watch every episode and have done from the begining but still have no idea what its about, give me the West Wing any day, or Grey Anatomy

oooh did you see grey's anatomy last night? I was screaming at the telly in the first 5 mins cos of poor Derek! hate those "dream" things.

we get to watch lost on thursdays too, so i'll be trying hard to keep quiet with you Can-Addick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Can-addick[/cite]Oh, I didn't realize that the new season screens later in the UK...won't be easy to keep quiet for the few days (it's on Wednesday nights here) before you see the show! We've just started season 5 here...trust you are the same?

Oh I am ;o)

No perving Maria. :0)
    x
  • Options
    i loved it when they advertised last series saying there would be answers. then you get:

BEN "i have answers for you"
    lOCK? "Whats the black smoke"
    BEN "I dont know"
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Anglia Addick[/cite]i loved it when they advertised last series saying there would be answers. then you get:

BEN "I dont know"[/quote]

Classic
  • Options
    Blimey, I thought everybody knew the Black Smoke was

*Edited*
  • Options
    Lost and BG back - Thank god for Sky1!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I watch every episode and have done from the begining but still have no idea what its about, give me the West Wing any day, or Grey Anatomy

oooh did you see grey's anatomy last night? I was screaming at the telly in the first 5 mins cos of poor Derek! hate those "dream" things.

we get to watch lost on thursdays too, so i'll be trying hard to keep quiet with you Can-Addick.

Currently watching greys series two during the week and current series when i get home at weekends
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How are people getting on with the current series?

I think its a really good season full of character development and some questions being answered finally.

"Whatever happened, happened" - do you go with that? Time travel is a crazy minefield and I really hope it does not go down the line of alternate realities as it mould mean the previous 4 seasons would have all be for nothing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Anglia Addick[/cite]i loved it when they advertised last series saying there would be answers. then you get:

BEN "I dont know"

Classic

Why the Black smoke why not the White smoke - damn racist if you ask me! ;oP
  • Options
    given up on it

Answers are coming but as fast as they answer a question another 4 are added

Find it a lot easier to watch altogether so will just get teh box set

Time a week goes by or a week when sky does not show it i forget were we are
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Absolute tosh.

Watched the first season up to the point that a Polar Bear ran through the jungle - halfway through episode 1? - switched off never to be switched on again.

Same here. What a load of old borrocks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

I find myself agreeing with you here Medders.... that can't be good!
  • Options
    All I want to know is? Is the submarine YELLOW?
  • Options
    I didn't watch it at all until two months ago - not even one second of it. Then the Saffer at work copied everything for me onto a USB HDD - and I watched the whole lot in the space of three weeks.

It

Is

Absolutely

F***ing

Awesome

The best thing I've ever seen on TV other than Dexter and Twin Peaks.
  • Options
    i stopped watching it when sky and their adverts every 10 seconds stole it!
  • Options
    its awesome. this series has me shouting at the telly all the time but can't not watch it its so good.

if you got through the poorer 2nd series when it all went weak, its worth sticking with it.

can't wait till sunday!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

I find myself agreeing with you here Medders.... that can't be good!

Have a word with yourself Dave