Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Georgie Thompson off SSN

Just read that the next Mrs F_1 is dating 'pint sized geordie favuorite 'Dec, from Ant & Dec *deletes her number*

Comments

• Still would though :0) - Sorry Maria!
  • Yes but this isn't a good one as it's obvious.... oh wait it's not a would ya?
  • It's all in her jeans.
  • Before I scrolled down I thought it was Simon Jordan!
  • [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Still would though :0) - Sorry Maria!

Fill your boots!!

Cheek! - Once we are married you'll have to wear blinkers! LOL

:oP
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Still would though :0) - Sorry Maria!

Fill your boots!!

Cheek! - Once we are married you'll have to wear blinkers! LOL

:oP

Is that what married life is like then, great!!
  • "Is that what married life is like then, great!!"

Just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu
  • Anyone listen to the legendary Dave Berry drive time show on xfm, its a quality show, he does a piece on called 'Georgie Thompson watch' announcing what she is wearing that day!! It was revealed to him in the sun that she was going out with dec, Berry was gutted as the pic of her in the paper was a screen grab off of SSN and next to her was a league table of the bottom half of the championship, with Charlton bottom to compound his misery that the bird he loves goes out with a richer better TV presenter, it was funny!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Anyone listen to the legendary Dave Berry drive time show on xfm, its a quality show, he does a piece on called 'Georgie Thompson watch' announcing what she is wearing that day!! It was revealed to him in the sun that she was going out with dec, Berry was gutted as the pic of her in the paper was a screen grab off of SSN and next to her was a league table of the bottom half of the championship, with Charlton bottom to compound his misery that the bird he loves goes out with a richer better TV presenter, it was funny!

I caught the end of that last night, did make me laugh!
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"Is that what married life is like then, great!!"

Just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu

He knows I'm only kidding! :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• as my dad would say "i'd use her shit for toothpaste"
  • Ledge, it sounds like a better idea than it is in practice. Tell your dad that.
  • yeah agreed nate but you get his drift
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Ledge, it sounds like a better idea than it is in practice. Tell your dad that.

Talking from experience?
  • I'd cut my own dick off and throw it at her - just so I could say she touched it!

Damn fine lass
  • *updates spreadsheet 'reasons to hate the geordies.xls'*
  • Lovely jubbly.....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Anyone listen to the legendary Dave Berry drive time show on xfm, its a quality show, he does a piece on called 'Georgie Thompson watch' announcing what she is wearing that day!! It was revealed to him in the sun that she was going out with dec, Berry was gutted as the pic of her in the paper was a screen grab off of SSN and next to her was a league table of the bottom half of the championship, with Charlton bottom to compound his misery that the bird he loves goes out with a richer better TV presenter, it was funny![/quote]

Yeah heard that, well funny
  • Her roots are showing ....
  • Her "what" is showing ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone watching SSN. She could tell me the takeover's off and we've been deducted 20 points and i wouldn't bat a lid. A darlin.
  • Not quite Millie though...
  • Yeah Millie is the best on there
  • Georgie is looking fab on SSN now.
  • edited August 2009
    she is saying "Paul are you ready for me?" I will be coming round like a shot !!

Anyway I recognise that.. thats outside my house... is she stalking me?
  • what is she doing under that name banner?
  • [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]what is she doing under that name banner?

patting Ian Payne on the head
  • Have any of you seen Richard Key's daughter Jemma?

omg no hairy hands there!
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Have any of you seen Richard Key's daughter Jemma?

omg no hairy hands there!

just googled her, I see what you mean...